TCG Fakes Kangaflora's Custom Cards (text, and image using Pokecardmaker.net)

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Spheal.png
Sealeo.png
Walrein.png
Beldum.png
Metang.png
Metagross.png
Latias.png
Latios.png
Deoxys.png

Finished off the Hoenn cards today. The holo on the Walrein card has luckily worked in my favour this time. Next stop, once I get round to doing them, the Sinnoh (Hisui) Region.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Bibarel.png
Combee.png
Vespiquen.png
Gastrodon.png
Bronzor.png
Bronzong.png

Here are the first six of twelve Sinnoh Pokémon as part of my Missing Pokémon Project. The other six Sinnoh Pokémon will come either tomorrow or through the week.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Spiritomb.png
Skorupi.png
Drapion.png
Croagunk.png
Toxicroak.png
Giratina.png

Here are the other six Sinnoh Pokémon that I promised. The final stop is Kalos, which has had a six Pokémon head start.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Spritzee.png
Aromatisse.png
Binacle.png
Barbaracle.png
Skrelp.png
Dragalge.png
Tyrunt.png
Tyrantrum.png
Amaura.png
Aurorus.png

Here are the Kalos Pokémon. With this, my personal project has been completed. But I will make more cards in the near future.

aschefield101

is behind you !
It looks like that site is increasing the dimensions of the templates for some reason, makes em blurry. I assume it's a preset size for everything?

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
It looks like that site is increasing the dimensions of the templates for some reason, makes em blurry. I assume it's a preset size for everything?
When I download them or upload them onto DeviantArt, they're alright. Its only when shrunk they look blurry.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Alakazam.png

This card is a reference to the fact that there have been no Kadabra card since Skyridge. This card's Pokédex info also breaks the fourth wall as it directly references Alakazam Star, Alakazam 4, Alakazam EX, Alakazam V and Radiant Alakazam.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Mewthree.png
Mewfour.png

What if the Mega Evolutions were treated as a brand new Pokémon altogether? This is what Mega Mewtwo's Y and X could have been named if they were separate Pokémon instead of being the Mega evolved form of Mewtwo.

Wolf Raider

Aspiring Trainer

This card is a reference to the fact that there have been no Kadabra card since Skyridge. This card's Pokédex info also breaks the fourth wall as it directly references Alakazam Star, Alakazam 4, Alakazam EX, Alakazam V and Radiant Alakazam.
Man I love the look but the inbult Kadabra hate in it makes me bid depresed.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Kangaskhan (1).png
I've decided to do a Kangaskhan card using the artwork by Mitsuhiro Arita from the Jungle set. With Dizzy Punch, I gave it the effect that would reflect the games prior to its removal in Generation VIII.

Wolf Raider

Aspiring Trainer
Prettt cool I like the 2 effects of the card 1st may let you as hard as 2nd carf if your lucky and 2nd hits deacent and may confuse.

Anyways have you seen this monts CaC? Its a pretty good 2 parter.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Prettt cool I like the 2 effects of the card 1st may let you as hard as 2nd carf if your lucky and 2nd hits deacent and may confuse.

Anyways have you seen this monts CaC? Its a pretty good 2 parter.
I have seen it. My volunteer work means I won't have time to take part in the contest, but I don't mind that.

Wolf Raider

Aspiring Trainer
I have seen it. My volunteer work means I won't have time to take part in the contest, but I don't mind that.
Thats too bad. Yeah image fakes take a lot of time to get right and I supose you have little intrest in text submision.

Last edited:

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Pichu.png
Igglybuff.png
Tyrogue.png

Doing the Baby Pokémon in SV Style. However, as Cleffa will receive a card in August, I don't need to do Cleffa this time round, so three down, twelve to go.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
124. Jynx.png

A slightly watered down version of Jynx from Scarlet and Violet 151, but this time it requires Psychic Energy; just to showcase BOTH types at the same time.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
138. Omanyte.png
140, Kabuto.png
142. Aerodactyl.png

I decided to redo Omanyte, Kabuto and Aerodactyl from the upcoming Scarlet and Violet 151 set. I gave them Abilities to make them work alongside each other. Sometime next week, before I go on holiday for three weeks, I will try and do Omastar and Kabutops to go with Omanyte and Kabuto, and then I will carry on with the Baby Pokémon I have started on.

EDIT: Evolution Correction.

Last edited: