• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's trading thread, [H]2x Spiritomb, 4x Rare candy, Flygon lv X, Flygon RR [W] very little

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kashmaster's trading thread, (N) Trapinch SW x4, 2-1-2 Machamp SF Immediatly!

But what do you want beside the Lv Xs as there are complications regarding them lol. I dont mind ripping myself of as long as I get the deal lol

Also could you keep that deal for luxray lv X as if the previous deal falls through Il contact you yh?

RE: Kashmaster's trading thread, (N) Trapinch SW x4, 2-1-2 Machamp SF Immediatly!

Yeh. No problems. I really NEED Lux X and Infernape 4 X so I'm happy to rip myself for them :) I'm not too fussed about Champ's so I am happy for you to have them :)

LMK if we can strike a deal for both Nape and Lux X - are they to the same person? maybe I could match the deal?

Well They guy is giving me Flygon lv X, 3 Flygon RR, 2 Salamence SF and 2 memory berry. I just need your machamp really. LMK what you want for them please. The machamp that is. Il tell you if I want your salamence tommorow ok?

kashmaster said:
Well They guy is giving me Flygon lv X, 3 Flygon RR, 2 Salamence SF and 2 memory berry. I just need your machamp really. LMK what you want for them please. The machamp that is. Il tell you if I want your salamence tommorow ok?

Well the only thing is Infernape 4 X if you're not able to trade the Lux X. Sorry man. I have everything else on your list :(

kashmaster said:
Yh Il talk tommorow I guess :(

No worries, thanks man

EDIT: OHOHOH Do you have any Blaziken FB Holos? Because if you do I could do it for your Blaziken FB X - My friend needs one.

Something like

My 2-1-2 Champs
2x Expert Belt
2-2-2 Kingdra LA (Or something like that - you chose depending on what you need for good deck lines)

Your:

2-1 Blaziken FB X line

Sorry I don't have any but if your friend wants the Blaziken lv X I can trade it LMK

kashmaster said:
Sorry I don't have any but if your friend wants the Blaziken lv X I can trade it LMK

KK I'll speak to him and we'll talk tomorrow :)

Thanks alot, I hope I get this trade xD

Hello, I have 4x Trapinch SW and a Salamance SF for trade. Could I trade them for a Blaziken FB Lv X and Luxray GL? Thank you!

Im sorry but that is nowhere near worth it on my end

Your cards= 2 pounds

Mine: 20 pounds

Make a new offer. I could do luxray gl for 4 x SW trapinch and some other stuff can you provide a list?

Thanks, you should just make a thread, makes it easier for everyone and cuts down on time for you :)

yeah well, I don't have that many cards so it would be pointless to make a thread... And I can't be bothered lol
Just to finalize: YOUR Luxray GL
For: MY 4x Trapinch SW

Is that an ok deal?

no lol, I said My: Luxray gl for your 4x SW trapinch AND something else, do you have anything to satisfy my the extra want?

Erm... That Salamence SF? Or I could just spam you with random card names :)

Ok then here goes... Tangrowth LV X, Heatran LV X, Gliscor LV X, Giratina LV X, Charmeleon SF, Shiny Ponyta PA, Beedrill GE, Mr. Mime MT, Arcues AR 4+9 (water/steel), Sceptile PA (#30), Salamence PA, Gyarados SF aaaaand Dialga G.

If none of these then I give up... lol :)

Good thing you did that lol. Im interested in Beedrill GE, Gliscor lv X, charmeleon SF, Mr mime MT, Tangrowth lv X and Gyarados SF. I think we can make a good trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back