• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's trading thread, [H]2x Spiritomb, 4x Rare candy, Flygon lv X, Flygon RR [W] very little

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Uxie lv X, Azelf lv X and Mesprit lv X, RR, and more [W] Flygon and Flygon lv X

kashmaster said:
well I have a Jolteon RR and vaporeon RR and I have 2 Leafeon RR one is RH so make an offer, I don't have a flygon so how about this...

Your:

1x Dialga G
1x rare candy

My:
x1joltoen RR
x1Vaporeon RR
x4 eevee rr
That is my offer feel free to counter blah blah blah...
could u do this?

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Uxie lv X, Azelf lv X and Mesprit lv X, RR, and more [W] Flygon and Flygon lv X

no way, I only have one eevee RR and I need 4 rare candy and the Azelf LA LMK

kashmaster said:
no way, I only have one eevee RR and I need 4 rare candy and the Azelf LA LMK

srry but i still value dialga g pretty high

well I value Dialga g about $5

2nd Bump of the week

BUMP I just need 1 dialga G someone

BUMP! I need 2x Toxicroak G help me! :)

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Uxie lv X, and Mesprit lv X, RR, and more [W] Toxicroak G and Flygon lv X

interested in your
Palkia lv X (promo)

i have:
Toxicroak G
Toxicroak G (foil)

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Uxie lv X, and Mesprit lv X, RR, and more [W] Toxicroak G and Flygon lv X

ok propose an offer via pm please

could u do this?
my:
toxicroak g
ur:
tropius pre-release
if so could u cml for the other im trying to get my mom one lol i have a toxi g rh if u woluld like instead

I only have one left and I could do that for toxicorak G RH LMK

kashmaster said:
I only have one left and I could do that for toxicorak G RH LMK

can do lol could u add that in the other trade

yh I guess lol

Updated my wants

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Uxie lv X, and Mesprit lv X, RR, and more [W] Turtwig GL x4

Bump it up right Now

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread [H] Uxie lv X, and Mesprit lv X, RR, and more [W] Turtwig GL x4

CML for:

Drapion lv X
Empoleon lv X
secret rare red cheek pikachu
Froslass GL holo
Mamoswine GL

PS: I have 3 Turtwig GL

I have 4x Turtwig GL. CML. I'm not quite sure what you would trade them for. (Obviously no Lv.X/SR/SH/etc.)

dmaster out.

@ ESP my:

Empoleon lv X
Froslass GL
Mamoswine GL

Your:

Jirachi RR
3x Turtwig GL
2x Gyarados G
Possible Azelf LA
Possible crobat G

LMK if you got the possible cards

@ Dmaster, you said you don't trade outside the U.S :(

kashmaster said:
@ ESP my:

Empoleon lv X
Froslass GL
Mamoswine GL

Your:

Jirachi RR
3x Turtwig GL
2x Gyarados G
Possible Azelf LA
Possible crobat G

I have the Azelf but I'd rather have the Drapion X or Pikachu + something instead of the Empoleon. LMK what's possible.

Yeh the thing is I am kinda gona deck it but I hadn't taken it off sorry. I can only really do the offer that stands, but take out the gyarados's if its to much LMK thanks, I also have an extra SP energy if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back