• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's trading thread, [H]2x Spiritomb, 4x Rare candy, Flygon lv X, Flygon RR [W] very little

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kashmaster's trading thread,[H] SUPREME VICTORS!!!, Blaziken lv X!, 2x Metagross, Infernape 4 lv X![W] Claydol!,

^ Il get back to you later as I may be able to get the claydol of the Gym but I will LYK

RE: Kashmaster's trading thread,[H] SUPREME VICTORS!!!, Blaziken lv X!, 2x Metagross, Infernape 4 lv X![W] Claydol!,

CML for Infernape 4 lv X

^ sorry nothing :(

Bump numba 2 :p

Lucario Lv X for Blaziken FB Lv X

Sorry you have no cards that im interested in :(

Bump numba 3 :p

Bump Numba 1 :p

Hey man this is Desmond Edionwe #23 in Texas and I was interested in your (Infrenape 4 Lv.X) and I wanted to know if u would do it for ( 2x Uxies (LA) ) so e-mail me back with yo answer and I have a whole lot of stuff to throw in so my adress is [email protected] or here on pokebeach I will look forward to hearing from you bye.

cml for:
1x Infernape 4 lv X
1x Blaziken FB lv X

RE: Kashmaster's trading thread,[H] SUPREME VICTORS!!!, Blaziken lv X!, 2x Metagross,

80baby said:
Hey man this is Desmond Edionwe #23 in Texas and I was interested in your (Infrenape 4 Lv.X) and I wanted to know if u would do it for ( 2x Uxies (LA) ) so e-mail me back with yo answer and I have a whole lot of stuff to throw in so my adress is [email protected] or here on pokebeach I will look forward to hearing from you bye.

Well I like your offer but your banned so I will ask a TC why and how long then i will get back to you

Jace said:
cml for:
1x Infernape 4 lv X
1x Blaziken FB lv X

Sorry nothing :(

Bump Numba 2/ Update

RE: Kashmaster's trading thread,[H] SUPREME VICTORS!!!, Blaziken lv X!,2x Absol g lv X, Infernape 4 lv X![W] Claydol!,

Bump numba 1

RE: Kashmaster's trading thread,[H] SUPREME VICTORS!!!, Blaziken lv X!,2x Absol g lv X, Infernape 4 lv X![W] Claydol!,

Bump numba 2 :p

Bump numba 3

Hi If you still have a Blaziken Fb LV.X I will trade you these cards! My rep thread has nothing on it because i just joined esterday!

Trades for Blaziken FB LV X:
Palkia D/P MINT HOLO
Palkia LV X Promo (slightly damaged by The Lv X card holder in the tin)
Lucario LV X MINT
Dialga PLAT MINT HOLO (THE ONE WITH METAL BURN)
Rayquaza LA Holo (slightly damaged on sides. Silver is visible on sides)
Deoxys NF LA HOLO (same conditio as rayquaza)

PLEASE THIS IS ALL I HAVE THAT I NEED To TRADE. I KNOW IT IS KIND OF UN WORTH IT BUT PLEASE ... I live in the UK and can you send it to me first thrugh first class royal mail? I promise i will trade my cards after i recieve yours! PM M IF U ARE INTRESTED!

Sorry I don't need your cards and I would never send first to someone who has less refs than me

kashmaster said:
Sorry I don't need your cards and I would never send first to someone who has less refs than me

FINE I WILL SEND FIRST! Please i need this to finish my deck this is all I have! i just put my trade site in my rep site s pllease look at it! please i will trade first just please i need Blaziken FB LV X!

Im sorry but I am not getting any of my wants so I can't trade. Also stop begging its just cards...

Bump numba 1 ( I forgot to this the whole week lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back