Wi-Fi Trades Keeper's Trade and Battle Thread - Closed

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Friend Code: -
Time Zone: MST/AZ
Times Available: Mornings, late evenings. You can usually find me in the skype chat room.

So I took a major break from VG. After losing my X with a completed National 'Dex and plenty of perfect breeding pairs, I lost the will to try it all again. But I'm trying to motivate myself again to complete the 'Dex before Sun and Moon. But I can't do it on my own. So I'm opening the thread to you guys to see what progress can be made!

Rules:
The last time this thread was open, I had a difficult time with some rather obvious mistakes. Let's stop that before it begins again.

- I'm not picky about clones. However, I don't want any other hacked Pokemon unless it is purely from my PokeDex wants or is otherwise unbreedable.
- At the moment I'm not offering 5IV Pokemon for PokeDex wants (aside from legendaries, etc).
- If I ask for a 5IV 'mon, you know what I mean. Leave out the IV it doesn't need (don't give me an Abra with Attack and try to pass it off as a normal 5IV). I've had too many people try to scam me this way by not telling me the exact stats.

Now, on to the PokeDex.
Complete!
Complete!
Complete!
Complete!
Genesect
Diancie
Crabominable
Toxapex
Mudsdale
Morelull/Shiinotic
Salazzle
Stufful/Bewear
Bounsweet/Steenee/Tsareena
Comfey
Oranguru
Passimian
Pyukumuku
Type: Null/Silvally
Minior
Komala
Turtonator
Togedemaru
Mimikyu
Bruxish
Drampa
Dhelmise
Jangmo-o/Hakamo-o/Kommo-o
Cosmog/Cosmoem/Solgaleo
Ultra Beasts

Last edited:
RE: Keeper of Night's My Player Thread - Bulletproof Chespin, Protean Froakie, and stuff

One bump a week? Alright, here it is.
Also updated with Bulletproof Chespin.

RE: Keeper of Night's My Player Thread - Bulletproof Chespin, Protean Froakie, and stuff

Do you still need a Pinsir? I can trade for a Larvesta?

looking for Froakie (Protean), want an imposter ditto, or drought ninetales?
more here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-sslie-zoommo-s-trade-thread-ev-trained-shinys

Sslie Zoommo said:
more here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-sslie-zoommo-s-trade-thread-ev-trained-shinys

I'm willing to trade my Froakie for your Ditto. Did you want a particular nature?

I have Magician Fennekin, would one of those for a Bulletproof Chespin be alright?

Keeper of Night said:
Sslie Zoommo said:

I'm willing to trade my Froakie for your Ditto. Did you want a particular nature?
I'm fine with any nature that increases speed :)
Also added skill link cloyster to my haves in case
you are interested in that instead

P.DelSlayer said:
I have Magician Fennekin, would one of those for a Bulletproof Chespin be alright?
Yes, that would be awesome actually. Shoot me a PM of what time you can trade?

Sslie Zoommo said:
Keeper of Night said:
I'm fine with any nature that increases speed :)
Also added skill link cloyster to my haves in case
you are interested in that instead

I can get you a speed increasing Froakie. And if I can get the Cloyster instead then that would be great. I'll PM you when I get it. :)

RE: KoN's My Player Thread - Now with 5 IV Vulpix (Drought). ...and stuff.

Whenever you get the dratinis I am interested, especially in a pent flawless female. I'll make an offer when I see that you have them, or you could let me know when you get them.

Hey im interested in one to three of your 5 IV drought vuplixs, does anything peek ur interest in my thread (and i got a lot more thats not listed) just ask
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-dedennes-myplayer-thread-hidden-ability-kanto-kalos-starters-drizzle-politoad-pokérus?pid=2550709#pid2550709

I would be interested in a Vulpix, would you take a 4 IV Ralts?

RE: KoN's My Player Thread - Now with 4 and 5 IV Vulpix (Drought). ...and stuff.

MtheW said:
Whenever you get the dratinis I am interested, especially in a pent flawless female. I'll make an offer when I see that you have them, or you could let me know when you get them.
I think I jumped the gun too fast on that one. :p
I realized I cant get Extremespeed without my older Dragonite, so I think I'll wait to IV hunt Dratini until bank comes out.

Dedenne the Electric Fairy Type said:
Hey im interested in one to three of your 5 IV drought vuplixs, does anything peek ur interest in my thread (and i got a lot more thats not listed) just ask
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-dedennes-myplayer-thread-hidden-ability-kanto-kalos-starters-drizzle-politoad-pokérus?pid=2550709#pid2550709
I'll make an offer:

My:
1x 5 IV Vulpix
2x 4 IV Vulpix

Your:
1x 4 IV Lotad (Modest, female)
1x Poliwag (Modest, DW, female) with 3 IVs
1x Poliwag (DW, male) with 3 IVs

That's one 5 IV for your 4 IV, and 2 4 IVs for your 3's. This is made fair by the fact that I'm asking for specific natures and genders. Let me know.

madcap said:
I would be interested in a Vulpix, would you take a 4 IV Ralts?

Would you be interested in a 4 IV Vulpix for it?

-----
Updated the list with several 4 IV Vulpix. Since I'm not doing the Dratini hunt, I think I'll start either Bulbasaur (DW) or Poliwag if my trade with Dedenne works out.

RE: KoN's My Player Thread - Now with 4 and 5 IV Vulpix (Drought) and DW starters.

KoN i got:
- Poliwag (Modest, DW, female) */*/31/*/31/31
- Poliwag (Hardy, DW, male) 31/*/*/*/31/31

only had two 4iv lotads and they've been traded, sorry i didnt update it

RE: KoN's My Player Thread - Now with 4 and 5 IV Vulpix (Drought) and DW starters.

KoN i got:
- Poliwag (Modest, DW, female) */*/31/*/31/31
- Poliwag (Hardy, DW, male) 31/*/*/*/31/31

only had two 4iv lotads and they've been traded, sorry i didnt update it
:(
Do you still have any 3 IV Lotads?

x13 Modest Rain Dish male/female (1 female is level 36)
x2 modest swift swim male/female
x1 calm swift swim male

all have 3 random flawless ivs

How about:

My:
3x pent-flawless Vulpix (timid, female)

Your:
2x Poliwag (the two stated before)
1x Lotad (Rain Dish, modest, female)
1x Lotad (Swift Swim, modest, female)
1x Lotad (Swift Swim, calm, male)
(All @3 IVs)

ya good deal,
- level 1 or lvl 36 1x Lotad (Rain Dish, modest, female)?
- and would you like pokérus

ya good deal,
- level 1 or lvl 36 1x Lotad (Rain Dish, modest, female)?
- and would you like pokérus

Level 1 is fine, as I'll be breeding it anyway.
I don't need pokerus, already have several infected and I usually use Super Training anyway. Thanks for the offer. :)
I'm still trying to build my inventory of Vulpix though, so I cant trade right away (currently only have one available).
You would not believe how many pent-flawless Flash Fire Vulpix I had to go through before finding a suitable Drought couple for the day care. :p

Back