• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Keldeo/Klinklang/Registeel

-ThatBlackJew-

Dark Horse
One of my good friends got me into the idea of this deck and i thought i might make a deck-list.

Pokemon: 15
3x Keldeo EX (Boundaries Crossed)
3-1-3 Klingklang (Shift Gear) (B&W base)
2x Registeel EX (Dragon's Exalted)
2x Terrakion (Noble Victors)
2x Emolga (Dragon's Exalted)
1x Sableye (Dark Explorers) or Durant (Dragon's Exalted)

Trainer: 33
4x Pokemon Catcher
3x Max Potions
3x Ultra Ball
2x Heavy Ball
3x Rare Candy
2x Bianca
3x Eviolite
2x Tool Scrapper
4x Juniper
3x N
2x Enhanced Hammer

Energy: 12
4x Prism Energy
4x Blend Energy WLFM
4x Metal Energy

Basic Idea is to attack with Keldeo or Registeel continuously and shaving the damage right off with max potion. Limiting the damage with eviolite. Thought about running Crushing Hammer for more energy disruption. Terrakion as tech just in case but i am thinking about taking them out of the list
I am open to any changes in the deck as long as the card chosen or changed has a good reason to be (or not be) there
Need a lot of feedback thanks :D

near auto loss vs hammertime deck.
you can't get specials back and are left with minimal energy in your deck.
that is why kinkling wont work right now.

I am aware it did, completely different format.
I am really good friends with John Roberts, I see him every week.
Even he says Kinklang is bad right now. Just saying.

keldeo's ability is called Rush In which allows him to tag out other pokemon. there is no need for darkrai however i might add switch. i threw this list together really quickly so i didn't expect it to be perfect

Use Terrakion EX over Terrakion. The point of Klingklang is to tank with high HP Basics in order to maintain energies on the field. Terrakion EX does this better than NV.

Back