• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kenny's Trading Thread[HUGE PACKAGE DEAL]Moved to Slateport Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]few sealed Japanese items, 2 Chomp X, LA Kingdra and pok

well i would like the binder but at the moment i really want to trade my Uxie X for a magnazone Lv.X

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]few sealed Japanese items, 2 Chomp X, LA Kingdra and poke*

CML for the gliscor LA holo! Post reply in my thread if you don't mind, thanks! And what are the chances of you trading the TSD??

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]few sealed Japanese items, 2 Chomp X, LA Kingdra and poke*

I, too, am interested in Gliscor. Will trade Magnezone DP for it.

dark-tyranitar1029- I only saw Uxie and Gliscor Lv. X.

T-Tar Master- I dont see any thing that I want or that you would trade.

Dudeman1993- Dont really want to trade 1 for 1. I would rather in be included in a large trade.

Please cml for LA Kingdra and/or 2 Claydol, thanks

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]few sealed Japanese items, 2 Chomp X, LA Kingdra and pok

CML for kingdra please:)

The only cards that I saw were Lv. X's.

dark-tyranitar1029- Is it mint and in english?

not for trade Srry i need it for my poison-death deck

Ok I guess I could do it for Uxie but I value Chomp a little more than Pixies. Think you could throw in somthing small off of my wants list?

ill add a cynthias feelings if u add a duskull(srry for randomness i neeed 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back