• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kenny's Trading Thread[HUGE PACKAGE DEAL]Moved to Slateport Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]2 LEAFEON X, Mewtwo Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X, 2 Magnezone Lv. X, 1 Machamp Lv. X[W]Charizard line

I already got the Electabuzz so I don't need it really. Do you have any holo energy? I also need a Roseanne's Research.

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]2 LEAFEON X, Mewtwo Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X, 2 Magnezone Lv. X, 1 Machamp Lv. X[W]Charizard line

I have Electric, Fire, Grass, Physic, and Water. Not all are in mint condition though. I also have 1 extra Rosannes that I can spare. Throw me an offer but just know that I wont give up Dusknoir and Gangar both.

My:
1 Scizor RH
3 Scyther RH

your:
Gengar
Roseanne's Research
x amount of Psychic energy you would throw in

LMK how many of each energy you have?

I only have one PK Phychic that I can throw in but it has a few bend.

Well, could you throw any Lightning energy in that you have? I'd rather have more than one.

I could throw in 2 PK but thats it. So the trade would be

My:

Gangar SF
Rosannes
1 Phychic PK(has bends)
2 Electric PK

Your:

1 Scizor SF(RH)
3 Syther SF(RH)

Cool, PM me to finalize

Ok doing it now.

Bump and updated my list a little.

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]2 LEAFEON X, Mewtwo Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X, 2 Magnezone Lv. X, 1

Do you buy? I can sell you an SR Charizard.

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]2 LEAFEON X, Mewtwo Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X, 2 Magnezone Lv. X, 1

CML for Space Time Tear and Level Max x3?

Mach said:
CML for Space Time Tear and Level Max x3?
Sorry just traded the Lv. Maxs' and dont see anything for STT.

You are not allowed to have cards that say "Hard to get", please take then off of you list ASAP or you will continue to receive warnings.

Thanks.

Please CML for your Machamp lv.x

AnthonyG said:
You are not allowed to have cards that say "Hard to get", please take then off of you list ASAP or you will continue to receive warnings.

Thanks.
Ok thanks for letting me know. Changed it.

vrapceboy said:
Please CML for your Machamp lv.x
Sorry I dont see anything.:(

Please CML for x1 TSD and x1 Leafeon Lv.X.

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]Lots of Lv. X's[W]RH Trainers and Charizard SF

Bump- Updated my wants. I now may buy RH trainers from my wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back