• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kenny's Trading Thread[HUGE PACKAGE DEAL]Moved to Slateport Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]Selling everything(Leafeon X)! Best prices on the Beach![W]$

Bump, last of the week, Gardevior Lv. X and 1 grab bag sold.

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]Selling everything(Leafeon X)! Best prices on the Beach![W]$

I'm still thinking about the Leafeon X. It seems like a good deal...but how's this:

MAYBE (not finalizing anything here:
~Magmortar X
~E-Vire X
~Leafeon X
~TSD
~Magnezone (English)

For My: .....offer me. :p

EspeonROX said:
I'm still thinking about the Leafeon X. It seems like a good deal...but how's this:

MAYBE (not finalizing anything here:
~Magmortar X
~E-Vire X
~Leafeon X
~TSD
~Magnezone (English)

For My: .....offer me. :p
Do you have cash? Do you have any cards from the newest sets?

I have money, reluctant to leave, needs a good price. ALL those cards are mint right?

I have no new cards, except the ones off my list. I do have a Dusky X IFDS, and a Shiny Voltorb IDFS 1st. Ed which is glossy.

CML for TSD

EspeonROX said:
I have money, reluctant to leave, needs a good price. ALL those cards are mint right?

I have no new cards, except the ones off my list. I do have a Dusky X IFDS, and a Shiny Voltorb IDFS 1st. Ed which is glossy.

Yes all of those cards are mint, make me an offer on what you want to buy, Thanks and not interested in those cards.

Dio said:
CML for TSD

Sorry, only interested in rare cards from new sets, can you buy?

I can only afford to spend like $10.

Hello can you cml for your Leafeon X?

Dio said:
I can only afford to spend like $10.
Sorry but I dont see any cards I would trade it for.

Rodiqio said:
Hello can you cml for your Leafeon X?
Sorry, agian no cards I would trade Leafeon for but can you buy?

I will buy your leafeon lv.x if its still available. i live in australia if your willing to send it there

Devastator said:
I will buy your leafeon lv.x if its still available. I live in australia if your willing to send it there

I may have a deal for the Leafeon already but if it falls through ill let you know, you would have to pay the shipping though. Anything else your interested in?

Not at the moment. Just the Leafeon. LMK if it doesn't work out

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread(Need $15 in Paypal by the end of the week! Help me out, selling everything!)

Bump to the top, need $15 in Paypal by the end of the week to buy something special. Help me out!

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread(Need $15 in Paypal by the end of the week! Help me out, selling everything!)

Bump- Leafeon, TSD, Magnezone(english) and E-vire X are all pending. If you want them now is the time to offer.

What do you mean by pending. Are they available to buy????

If Leafeon Lv.X is available, I want it

CML for Leafy X please. I have 2 Raichu GLs unlisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back