Wi-Fi Trades kenshi08's Pokemon X/Y Trading Shop Official Opening

kenshi08

Aspiring Trainer
Hi all,

First of all welcome! I will maintain this thread often as I continue to breed new pokemons with perfect IVs, or I got any shinies, as well as other cool stuff. Bear with me if there are too little stuff you are looking for.

WIP:
P.S. FYI, friend safari pokemon in my signature

Haves:
- 5IV|Adamant|Blaze Charmander
- 5IV|Modest|Protean Froakie
- 5IV|Adamant Larvitar
- 5IV|Naive Bagon
- 5IV|Adamant|Intimidate Mawiles
- Shinies: 2x Mawile(megastoned), Greninja, Golem, Gyarados, Trevenant, Scizor, Meowstic, Horsea with Perf5IVs!
- Legendaries: Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mewtwo(megastoned),

Breeding Services Offered: (Will be adding more soon)
- 5IV Charmander (Adamant, Blaze)
- 5IV Froakie (Modest, Protean)
- 5IV Larvitar
- 5IV Bagon
- 5IV Mawiles (Adamant, Intimidate)
- Pokerus

Wants:
- Shinies!
- Legendaries!
- 5/6IV Horsea|SwiftSwim|Modest
- 5/6IV Scizor|Technician|Adamant
- 5/6IV Metagross|ClearBody|Adamant
- 5/6IV Vaporean|WaterAbsorb|Bold with Wish
- 5/6IV Tyranitar|SandStream|Adamant with Pursuit
- 5/6IV Salamence|Moxie|Naive

I'm interested in a 5 IV Naïve Bagon if it has Moxie as well as the shiny Trevenant and Meowstic. Could you check my list for anything you'd like for them?

~AoH

I have a shiny Magmortar, as well as a shiny Meditite, shiny Lucario, shiny Politoad, and a shiny Noivern. I'm super interested in your shiny Trevenant :D any of these seem like a good deal for you, you can also check my thread to see anything else you'd like. :D
Edit: also very interested in your Greninja :D

TheRoyalXerneas said:
I have a shiny Magmortar, as well as a shiny Meditite, shiny Lucario, shiny Politoad, and a shiny Noivern. I'm super interested in your shiny Trevenant :D any of these seem like a good deal for you, you can also check my thread to see anything else you'd like. :D

Hey, do you have any comp pokemons that you have?

kenshi08 said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

Hey, do you have any comp pokemons that you have?

Shiny or just regular competitive?? I'll pm you a full list of all the shinies I have :p

Man, I'm interested in your shiny Trevenant. Can you look at my thread and see if I have something for you?

Here's the link:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-nitro-delivery-magician-fennekin-eevees-and-more

Nitros said:
Man, I'm interested in your shiny Trevenant. Can you look at my thread and see if I have something for you?

Here's the link:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-nitro-delivery-magician-fennekin-eevees-and-more

Sorry, but I can't find anything I want from your list. Thanks anyway!

kenshi08 said:
Nitros said:

Here's the link:

Sorry, but I can't find anything I want from your list. Thanks anyway!

Uh, what you searching for? I mean... "shinies" and "legendaries" is so... generic xD

I have a Xerneas, do you have interesting? I've got a Shiny Pancham recently too. And, one more thing... if you want, we can negociate two Pokémon for one.

So, what do you say?

I am intrested in your Shiny Trevenant. Would you do a Shiny Staryu for it?
If not take a look at my trade thread in my sig

Dr.Mario said:
I am intrested in your Shiny Trevenant. Would you do a Shiny Staryu for it?
If not take a look at my trade thread in my sig

Looking for
- 5/6IV Horsea|SwiftSwim|Modest
- 5/6IV Scizor|Technician|Adamant
- 5/6IV Metagross|ClearBody|Adamant
- 5/6IV Vaporean|WaterAbsorb|Bold with Wish

Back