Wi-Fi Trades Kevin Garrett's Trading Station

RE: Kevin Garrett's Player Thread

ash ketchup said:
um... ok! let me get a trapinch, and i'll pm you when i can trade. (i already have tm 66) and the skarmory will be ev trained?

No. I don't offer EV training services. Let me double check the IVs on Skarm. PM me when you're ready.

No, I'm working on getting a Hasty Chimchar, though.

Also, did you finish breeding those Pokemon so I could replace BlueJay's?

I have Blissey done.....and the Skarm I'm just getting Whirlwind on. I'll be done by tonight. If I see you later on PB Chat...we'll set up a trade.

Pika said:
I have Blissey done.....and the Skarm I'm just getting Whirlwind on. I'll be done by tonight. If I see you later on PB Chat...we'll set up a trade.

Okay, that sounds great. Thanks so much. What do you want in exchange?

I only have one Bidoof. I can give you it if you want. I also have several Chimchar's [Jolly] and Porygon's [Modest].

Sure. It should have an IV of 30 in Attack. The Speed IV might [and that's a big might] be 31.

It's all random, though. I'll give you one of the Chimchar's that says it has IVs between 19-31.

Okay....I'll have that Skarm done later so I'll trade you them both at once....do you need any TM's that I can attach to them?

OK, I CAN DO THE SKARMORY TRADE FOR TRAPINCH EITHER LATE TOMORROW, OR monday ;D

Do you have TM 04 Calm Mind? I'll give you TM 73 Thunder Wave (cloned) for it. PM me if you accept.

LucarioKing said:
i will give you a ditto for a mewtwo

I already told you no; unless it is completely legit and has IV's of 31 across the board. Shiny Mewtwo was hard to get. :/

Back