Wi-Fi Trades kevmar's Trade Thread

RE: KP'S EPIC SHINY AND MORE TRADE THREAD

ShinyVincent said:
Does Shiny Hawluncha have any good IVs?
I'm sorry, but I don't know anything about what IV'S are?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you!
I am rather interested in both your shiny and normal Mew! Would you please have a look at my list by clicking the Sylveon below and let me know if something could be worked out? I would certainly greatly appreciate it ^^
I can give you a mew (not shiny) for shiny avalugg and misdreveous

Shining Goodra said:
I'm interested in your terrakion, CML please.
Do you have any shinies that are not on your thread

RE: KP'S Epic Shiny and More Trade Thread

I could do that!
I will breed a Misdreavous later tonight if I have none available and will have everything ready for whenever you'd like to trade

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
I could do that!
I will breed a Misdreavous later tonight if I have none available and will have everything ready for whenever you'd like to trade
Added you!!!!!!!

I`m look for a Shiny Hawlucha and Arceus. My trade new list is a Shiny Charmander, Shiny Nidpqueen, Shiny Golduck,Shiny Mareep, Shiny Quagsire, Shiny Girafarig, Shiny Skarmory, Shiny Bronzong, Shiny Corsola, Shiny Wormadam, and Shiny Vespiquen.

Rayquazapokemon20 said:
I`m look for a Shiny Hawlucha and Arceus. My trade new list is a Shiny Charmander, Shiny Nidpqueen, Shiny Golduck,Shiny Mareep, Shiny Quagsire, Shiny Girafarig, Shiny Skarmory, Shiny Bronzong, Shiny Corsola, Shiny Wormadam, and Shiny Vespiquen.
Can I take some time and breed you another shiny Hawlucha and I'll put you on the wait list, and I can give you Arceus for three shinies, but I don't mind if you refuse;)

EDIT
ADDED YOU

kevmar said:
Rayquazapokemon20 said:
Can I take some time and breed you another shiny Hawlucha and I'll put you on the wait list, and I can give you Arceus for three shinies, but I don't mind if you refuse;)

EDIT
ADDED YOU

What Shinys do you went.

Could you please breed me a shiny tepig please? I don't care very much about the IV. Please tell me when you are done :)

Sevalbar said:
Could you please breed me a shiny tepig please? I don't care very much about the IV. Please tell me when you are done :)
YES! what will you give me?;)

Alright, I have both your Misdreavous and the Avalugg ready! I will add you in a moment and feel free to send a request whenever you see me online ^^

:shy:you have my avatar pokemon
and where do you get moving avatars like darkrai?

Thewishmaker said:
:shy:you have my avatar pokemon
and where do you get moving avatars like darkrai?
http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/

hope you find them nice!!

RE: KP'S Epic Shiny and More Trade Thread & KP's Pokédex

Hi kevmar, I merged your two X/Y trade threads. Please keep in mind that the rules allow for everyone to have only one X/Y trade thread each.

:)

Prince Dedenne said:
Hi kevmar, I merged your two X/Y trade threads. Please keep in mind that the rules allow for everyone to have only one X/Y trade thread each.

:)
Okay, sorry about that.

Are your Shiny Porygon-Z and Shiny Mareep Kalos Bred?

Back