Wi-Fi Trades Kiara-chan's "My Player" Thread

Kiara-chan

Aspiring Trainer
NOTE: I can (usually) ONLY log in to WiFi around 9PM Pacific Time.  This is because my WiFi broke, so I'm using my neighbor's.  However, he only logs on at certain times, so I won't always be on. Also, if I d/c during a trade, don't freak out. It means that my WiFi has failed me. Because of this, I won't be doing so many trades these days unless its something I REALLY want. Don't worry though, my dad will fix our WiFi soon. ^^

MY INFORMATION:

In-game name: Raine
My Friend Code:1160 6412 0616
AIM/MSN/Yahoo/whatever: MSN, Yahoo: [email protected], REGULAR EMAIL: [email protected]
Contact Time: Sometime between 2-5PM Pacific Time.  Trading/Battle times between 8:30PM-12:30AM PST(yes, I'm usually on that late)
MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================

• Shinies:
    None that I am willing to trade right now, I'm currently trying my hardest to CLONE them for you guys.��Cloning is evil for me, because my Wi-Fi doesn't always come from my house, because my original wireless connection broke, so I'm trying to fix it.
    Regular:
    *=Will be cloned
    **=Currently breeding to find shiny
    ***=Hacked, might not trade, as I don't want to mess up anyone's game
    Names that show up in blue are new
    Names that show up in red I have RUN OUT OF and need more time to get.
  • Darkrai***
  • Shaymin***
  • Suicune*
  • Piplup**
  • Togepi**
  • Kabuto**
  • Riolu**
  • Ralts
  • Cresselia*
  • Torchic
  • Mudkip
  • Treeko
  • Trapinch
  • Absol(I have 150+ probably with every single nature possible o.o;; if you're looking for a specific nature, just ask, and I'll see what I can do)
  • Rayquaza*
  • Tropius
  • Eevee**
  • Charmander
  • Bulbasaur
  • Squirtle
  • Ditto
  • Vaporeon
  • Bagon
  • Tyrogue
  • Flareon
  • Jolteon
  • Espeon
  • Umbreon
  • Glaceon
  • Leafeon
  • Munchlax
  • Ditto
  • Articuno*
  • Moltres*
  • Zapdos*
  • Dratini**
  • Yanma
  • Teddiursa
  • Regice*
  • Regirock*
  • Registeel*
  • Larvitar
  • Kyogre*
  • Groudon*
  • Latias* (no Latios yet...)
  • Rotom
  • Beldum
  • Tangela
  • Feebas

If you specify, I will train the Pokemon to whatever level you wish, as long as I am willing to, and I'll even EV train them for you if you specify a nature, and how many EV points you would like for each stat.��I HAD the Pokerus, but um.... it was already cured when I got the Pokemon from off the GTS, so... -_- I'll try to get you guys another Pokerus Pokemon.��I DO breed to find shinies, so give me a PM, and I'll see what I can do to find you one, however, you'd better trade me something good for the days, maybe even weeks that I put into it. >>

Coming soon:
  • Phione
  • Shinies
  • Legit Darkrai, etc(when I find when and where the English events are... o.o;; If anyone knows, please PM me)

POKEMON I WANT=======================
  • Shinies(especially shiny Ralts and Absol...)
  • Legendaries that I need(Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, Celebi, Entei, Raikou, Latios, Lugia, Ho-oh)
  • Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile(Females preferred, but you can trade me males)
  • Manaphy (the Phione eggs are coming from my generous friend XD)
  • EV trained Pokemon, preffered with a beneficial nature... o.o;;
  • Adamant Ditto
  • ICE POKEMON��<3
  • Pokemon with egg moves
  • Level 100s, for some of my legendaries
  • MUST BE LEGIT, I WON'T TRADE FOR A HACKED POKEMON(kinda ironic since I hacked my Shaymin and Darkrai, but still, I normally don't hack, because I don't want to screw up my game)

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
  • Rare Candies
  • Master Balls(coming soon)
  • Fire Stones, Water, Leaf, Moon, Thunder, Sun etc(not Dusk, Dawn, and Shiny)
  • Fossils
  • Heart Scales
  • Everstones
  • Exp Share (I only have a few)
  • Leftovers(I'll only trade to one person for now, then I'll have a waiting list, because I need them... I'll try to duplicate.)
  • PP Up
  • PP Max
  • Zinc, Calcium, etc
  • More coming soon

ITEMS I WANT=========================
  • Spelon Berry, Pamtre Berry, Belue Berry, Occa, Passho, Wacan, Rindo, Yache, Chople, Kebia, Shuca, Coba, Payapa, Tanga, Charti, Kasib, Haban, Colbur, Babiri, Chilan, Liechi, Gamlon, Salac, Petaya, Apicot, Lansat, Starf, Enigma, Micle, Cutsap, Jaboca, and Rowap Berries.
  • Shiny, dusk, dawn Stones
  • Expert Belt and the like

Completed Trades
  • Articuno for PokeLen's Cyndaquil and Totodile

RECORDS:

WINS
None to say yet

LOSSES
None to say yet

Waiting List
Cjay: My Yanma and Latias for her Deoxys and shiny  Eevee (waiting time at most: 1 day, maybe more because my last day of school is tomorrow, and I might not be able to get on, because I have to watch graduation ceremonies all day. -_-)

I need Articuno and ZApdos...I will give you a Shiny Crobat and a cyndaquil for both?

All right, I'll PM you, and we can set up a time, if my Wi-Fi is working right now, we could try right now.

i will trade you a bagon with both hydro pump and dragon dance for beldum charmander or suicune pick one of those and pm me

Riolu: I have a level 100 Gardevoir, a level 100 Groudon(unfortunately, with a horrible OT name. o.o;; ), a level 100 Absol, Rayquaza, Flygon, Glaceon, Blaziken, Milotic, Ditto, Espeon, Gallade and a whole bunch of other ones that I need to wait to Pal Park...

Lucario: I actually need a Houndour and a Smeargle, if you want to trade for any of my Pokemon, send me a PM.
BlueJay: No thanks, but I have plenty of Bagon already

Cjay: Even though one of my notices says I won't accept hacked Pokemon, I might want a shiny Eevee or something of the like. I'm also interested in your Deoxys and Jirachi, if you want to trade that for some more of my Pokemon, I'll trade a lot of my level 100s for one of them.

Deal, but I need some time, because my WiFi isn't always working. -_- PM me, and I'll tell you when it starts working.

oh, okay...
i will be waiting to trade.
pm me back when you are on wifi.

and thanks!

K, the longest this should take me is a day, because I'm about ready to kill my router and cables. -_- Wait for a while, and I should get my connection back. (every time I use WiFi, I have to change my Internet connections, because I normally don't use it... o.o;; ) I'll try to get it BEFORE tomorrow, because I'm stuck at graduation ceremonies all day. You're the first one on my waiting list.

I could use some of those items that you have... >.>
A few questions that for you if you don't mind.

What are the natures on Suicune, Zapdos, and Cresselia?
Are there an specific pokémon with egg moves that you want?

My Suicune is Serious, Zapdos is Docile, and my Cresselia is Impish. What items do you need?

Actually, I can't think of any Pokemon egg moves that I need right now... >>

I need the Heart Scales, Leftovers, and as many PP Maxs as you're willing to trade.

I've got an Adamant Ditto, all the 2nd-gen starters, a bunch of EV trained stuff, and a bunch of stuff with egg moves.

I've got Chople and Chilan berries.

As far as EV trained stuff that I have to trade:

Uxie (Hasty/255 Defense, 255 Sp.Defense)
Suicune (Naughty/255 Sp.Atk, 255 Defense)
Lucario (Jolly/255 Attack, 255 Speed)
Starmie (Timid/255 Speed, 255 Sp.Atk)

As you can see, Uxie and Suicune have crappy natures, which is why I don't use them much. Starmie has a really bad Sp.Atk IV, so I just bred for a new one. Lucario's got okay IVs, but I actually had a better one, and I EV trained the wrong one. All of them have useable movesets.

Back