• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kingbuzz possible?

Kingdra UL or not?

• Yes. Include Kingdra UL

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No just run a 3-1-3 Kingdra Prime

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

VenoMeadow

"Im not sure" trainer
pokemon: 20
4-1-3 Kingdra
3-3 BLW Mandibuzz
2 Absol Prime
2 Elekid TM
2 terrakion NV

Energy: 10
1 water
3 SPECIAL dark
3 basic dark
1 fighting
2 rainbow

Trainers/Items: 19
1 energy search
2 rocky helmet
2 super rod
2 catcher
4 candy
4 Junk arm
4 Pokemon communication

Supporters: 11
2 N
2 Juniper
3 PONT
4 Collector

Strategy:
start with absol to damage basics that come out while setting up kingdra and mandibuzz. Use kingdra's spray splash power to put damage on benched pokemon and attack with mandibuzz's blindside to do 50 damage and most likely a KO on a benched basic. Elekid is for stall.

Needs help with:
MAGNE-EEL matchup

want to use for cities next week.

Honestly, i would drop this deck. Magnezone just 1 shots it with one energy and you'll run out of resources quickly agains it, since his so popular right now. If you really want to play this deck, fit in 2-2 Donphan Prime and some fighting energy. What's the number 5 on the energy section with nothing written next to it?

There isn't really much you can do but accept auto loss to Magnezone. They won't even have to use it, they can just use Thunderus and OHKO every pokemon in your deck. I don't know what other people use in your area but if you're planning to use it for cities, hope that this isn't popular. Otherwise you might as well consider a different deck.

I know dont even have the cards just getting some ideas. I havent been good at all this yar so i dont think it matters what deck i play. Nobody plays MET in our meta anyway

Yeah but uchno plays zpst charlie plays vvv i play zpst cake reshphlo magneboar mageels or wattever random thing i decide to use andy plays zpst stage 1 or cake and everyone else plays reshphlo every one of these dexks beat kingdra

Yah. Well i atleast wanna try it on playtcg or PTCGO. My only other options are thr truth and VVV and i have 0 victini's, and some other deck called (SKYc, Scizor, klinklang, yanmega, cobalion) which isnt as bad as it sounds

Back