Kingdra King's Art Gallery. Added Wolverine Tag! 09/07/09 Come one some one post!!!

RE: Kingdra King's Art Gallery. Added Trust Tag! 6/16/09 Please don't let this die!

Your improvement has really outstanded me, man. You keep this up, you can consider yourself a REAL artist ^_^ Download some PSD Packs from like Planetrenders, look through galleries to gte ideas, and you'll be there soon. You might want to consider making a Deviantart account to make like a gallery so browsing users can see 'em ,too. Remember to be active in the GFX Design team thread to ;D

RE: Kingdra King's Art Gallery. Added Trust Tag! 6/16/09 Please don't let this die!

Added I am Legend Tag!

RE: Kingdra King's Art Gallery. Added "I Am legend" Tag! 6/17/09 Please don't let this die!

Good job on the I am Legend tag, looks fine too me needs some light and could be smaller though.
Well, you improved your art skillz a lot =P

RE: Kingdra King's Art Gallery. Added "I Am legend" Tag! 6/17/09 Please don't let this die!

iamlegend2007.jpg

This is the original stock.

IamLegend.png

And this is the banner. (Just for comparison)

I may use it =P

I like the I am Legend one and the Trust one the most. I think they're your best by far. The Coldplay one is really good too. Keep up the good work :]

The stock, lol.

Added Silent but Deadly Tag!

RE: Kingdra King's Art Gallery. Added Silent but Deadly Tag! 6/18/09 Please don't let this die!

Nice work on the new tage. Text looks fine too me. You should work on the light, border and depth though.

RE: Kingdra King's Art Gallery. Added Silent but Deadly Tag! 6/18/09 Please don't let this die!

:O

Awesomeee

RE: Kingdra King's Art Gallery. Added Angel Tag! 6/19/09 Please don't let this die!

Take the green arrows out.

RE: Kingdra King's Art Gallery. Added Live Tag! 6/21/09 Please don't let this die!

Ont eh tag, the colors are everywhere, and the text is bad. Add in graffiti instread, and try out pentooling. Also, you need to make the spray can more visable...

RE: Kingdra King's Art Gallery. Added Vick Tag! 6/22/09 Please don't let this die!

i have to say i really like your sig syle.

RE: Kingdra King's Art Gallery. Added Vick Tag and Manga Tag! 6/22/09 Please don't let this die!

Added Manga Tag!

RE: Kingdra King's Art Gallery. Added Vick Tag and Manga Tag! 6/22/09 Please don't let this die!

Added Abstract Tag!

Back