• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kingdra

Mr.Ferrari

Torterra.
Making lists for friends returning to the game.

4-1-4 Kingdra PF
2-2 Electrode PF
1 Exeggcute PF
=14

4 Juniper
4 N
2 Cheren
=10

4 Ultra Ball
4 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Hypno Tocix Laser
2 Level Ball
2 Max Potion
2 Excape Rope
2 Virbank City Gym
1 Super Rod
1 Computer Search
=26

10 water energy

Kingdra – Dragon – HP140
Stage 2 – Evolves from Seadra

[C] Twister: 20x damage. Shuffle all [W] and [L] Energy from your discard pile into your deck. This attack does 20 damage times the number of cards shuffled back in this way.
[W] Tri Bullet: This attack does 30 damage to 3 of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Weakness: Dragon (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Electrode – Lightning – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Voltorb

Ability: Charge Draw
Draw cards until you have 4 cards in your hand. You can only use this ability once per turn.

[L][C][C] Electro Ball: 60 damage.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

rush early kingdas spread and hit big when you need to max potion to abuse energy costs escape rope over switch just because you have low retreat costs anyway so its like another catcher. dont know how well electrode will do in the deck you dont have a lot of discarding power and I could see it just being not useful but Ning your opponent to 1 and then being able to draw out of a 2 card hand would be nice.

Why Electrode? It only has 90HP and Bicycle would be much better as it's an Item and can be searched out and used multiple times in a turn.

SheNinja said:
Why Electrode? It only has 90HP and Bicycle would be much better as it's an Item and can be searched out and used multiple times in a turn.

Electrode is more easily searched out and can be used every turn not just once. Making it more reliable. it is also more easily searched out.

Gusto83 said:
I like the Idea i hope i can help

Kingdra should be 3-1-3

Electrode looks legit but you'll need pokemon to burn energy cards in order for Kingdra to work

3+Cilan's will help out when you use ultra ball.
Take out Exeggcute I see no use of it in this deck.

This is what your Team Plasma base should look like:

=============
Pokemon
3-1-3 Kingdra PLF
3-3 Lanturn PLF
2 Rotom PLS
==============
Trainers
4 Cilan
3 Rare candy
3 Ulta ball
============
Energy
10 electric
4 water

the rest is all up to you
Oh and thx for the idea im going to build this deck for myself kkkkkkkk

you only hit with kingdras 1st attack when you need to. you want to spread damage for easy prizes. Cilan decreases consistency in the list making it harder for kingdra to get out fast turn 2 it also wastes a support which I could be using to draw into stuff with juniper and getting energy in the discard. lanturn is a bad card it is easily killed by a a landorus with a laser and has bad attacks. thank you for the advice but its not the best play for kingdra I hope i convinced you.

Rules said:
You may NOT:
  • Link to any website's content which is similar to content on PB (we want you to use PB's content, not content from other sites).

And besides, you need to have direct translations, not a generic link to a whole list of translations.

Mr.Ferrari, thanks for updating the OP.

Back