• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kingdrabuzz ft. Cinccino

KatsuSado

Team Blitzkrieg FTW!!!
Horsea x4 (UL 49)
Sedra x2 (UL40)
Kingdra x2 (UL17)
Kingdra Prime x2 (UL85)
Vullaby x3 (BW72)
Mandibuzz x3 (BW73)
Minccino (BW88)
Cinccino (BW89)

Pokemon:20

Dual ballx2(UL)
Energy Exchangerx3(UD)
Interviewer's questionsx1(UL)
Junkarmx2(TM)
Pokemon Collectorx3 (GS)
Pokemon Communicationx4 (GS)
P.E.T.M(professor elm's training method)x3 (GS)
P.O.N.Tx2 (GS)
Rare Candyx4 (EX: Sandstorm) <- had these from the old set.....save me some money ;)
Twinsx2 (TM)

Trainers and Supporters: 26

Special{D}x4 (UD)
Double{C}X4 (base set) <- yes i am going retro with the DCE as well
{W}x6

Strategy: The strategy behind this deck is to set up both mandibuzz and kingdra prime to snipe the opposing player's bench. By using spray splash, water arrow, and blindside the deck is able to get cheap ko's. I also run two of the normal kingdra in this deck when playing decks like Reshiboar and other fire decks because fire types nerf Kingdra Prime big time. So you are probably wondering what Cinccino is in this deck for? I like using Cinccino for late game situations where my bench is full and iam at the point in the game where i can start mopping up the match with Do The Wave. By doing such it helps finish up strong stage two pokemon and the added spray splashes also help with DTH(Do The Wave)..

Cards I am considering:

Jirachi(UL/CL)
Rescue Energy <- Use to run this in the deck before i added mandibuzz
Zoroark <- something tells me to use this card :p

So give the deck a look and give me your thoughts whether positive or negative either way its all feedback to me. Have a good day chaps ;)

What is your strategy to deal with Lightning type decks like Speed Zekrom? two of your main attackers are weak to lightning types so that's something you need to take into account.

hmm true i do see your point when i was making the deck i made in mind of cards that compliment one another. Hence why I wanted to put Zoroark in this deck so i could mimic his attack and with a special dark knock out Zeck in one turn

that might work though if you do add zoroark, what would you take out? Cinccino?

Back