Kirbymon Paradise Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Will Be Away From Oct 5-Oct 7, So Don't Get Mad If I Can't Make Your Request!

Yayyyy!!!!!!!

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Will Be Away From Oct 5-Oct 7, So Don't Get Mad If I Can't Make Your Request!

Here ya go Monferno 11:
44-22.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/kiki_obr/44-22.png[/IMG]

Please give credit to me!

Chazz9: Here!
ark-21.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/kiki_obr/ark-21.png[/IMG]

riolu_ranger: Here they are!
44-23.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/kiki_obr/44-23.png[/IMG]

can i have a trainer card please?

kirbymon

1.flygon
2.celebi
3.raikou
4.groudon
5.zapdos
6.rayquaza

name:chicken
badges:all 8 sinnoh
trainer:lance
trainer card:#2

Thanks a lot!

WOW THANKS ALOT!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

moochicken: Sure!

riolu_ranger: Your welcome!

moochicken: Here it is!
K-MonSprite-4.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/kiki_obr/K-MonSprite-4.png[/IMG]

I would like to work here...

kawaii_Mew: Sorry i do not need anymore workers.

Well, Ok then. But if you need any in the later future, maybe you could hire me.

Ok!!!!

Do you have an Arcanine kirbymon yet? I've seen Growlithe, but I LUV Arcanine.

Sure i will make an Arcanine!

thanks soooo much!

Hey Kirby, I have a question. Where do you TCers get the Sinnoh badges in that style?

moochicken: Your welcome!

Stryker Z: TCers huh?? Thats the normal style i think??

Well, where do you get the badges? I mean, in Diamond and Pearl they're very large, and obviously not just sprites. Someone obviously freehanded those. Where can I get them and do they have Johto ones? I know that we have Kanto and Hoenn, since those are the ones that started this style, but we don't have Sinnoh region of badges in that style, nor the Johto.

I got them online. I don't know where to get Johto ones, sorry.

Thanks For Girakip!!!
It is so cool!!!!

Your welcome!

Grr... I want mah Arcaninez! T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back