Kirbymon Paradise Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infernape I bet it is great take your time. I am thinking of starting a spriting contest soon...maybe instaed of you running the show you would want to be in one.

If it is okay, I would like to request the following and see which one I would like the best for my avatar.
Gengar
Blastoise
Snorlax
Aggron
Thank you! Your effort will be credited.
(If these are good, I will be coming back often. I am confident they will be!)

I will starrt it now. Keep working hard at the challenge and hopefully it is the best thing there can possibly be for kirbymon. It will probaly be a contest with banner's to.

Charizard88: Can't wait till it starts!

ShadowLugia: Here!
Wordsprite-26.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc161/INFERNAPE_2007/Wordsprite-26.png[/IMG]
Please give credit to me!

aww man. wait! i got an idea!how about you geet someone else to make the contest! or i could makke it you judge and we will all be happy!

Blazing Pokemon Master said:
aww man. wait! i got an idea!how about you geet someone else to make the contest! or i could makke it you judge and we will all be happy!

Sure, if you make it I will judge, but if you want me to make it, then it will be awile before I can.

Cool! I suggest we only have 2 judges, (You and me), becasue it's annoying when you have to wait for the judges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back