Kirbymon Paradise Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now have over 70 Kirbymon already done!!

1st copy the image of t-tar on the 1st page. Then make a file of the t-tar on your computer. When your done with that click 'browse" when on the "change your avatar page".

Browse for the file and your done! It might take a little while for the avatar to appear. Make sure the file saved under "JPG". LMK if you need anymore help!

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now have over 70 Kirbymon already done!!

may i please have the crobat kirby

nice job infernape.....

firemaster777: Sure just give credit to me.

ssb4ever: Thanks!

Thanks!!
Just added 8 new Kirbymon!!

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now have over 80 Kirbymon already done!! Just added 8 new Kirbymon!!

Good Kirbymons!!!
Can you make a Snorlax Kirbymon, Please?

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now have over 80 Kirbymon already done!! Just added 8 new Kirbymon!!

Sure coming right up!!
Here it is!! Please give credit to me.
untitled-6.jpg

Code:
untitled-6.jpg
Just connect both the [/IMG] to the file name!

Could I get a mewtwo kirbymon?

Wow. I like all of them. They're pretty much, perfect.

Rocket member 777: Sure but i already made one. Do you want the code again??

ShadowChu: Thanks!

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now have over 80 Kirbymon already done!!

Just added 5 new Kirbymon!!!

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now have over 80 Kirbymon already done!! Just added 5 new Kirbymon!!

can u get me a kirbymon of sasuke or itachi uchiha

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now have over 80 Kirbymon already done!! Just added 5 new Kirbymon!!

Sure but who are they???? Sorry i dont know Naruto. Can you show me a pic of them?
OO never mind i remember who they are! Coming right up!

itachi is the guy on the right in my avatar
SWEET!

INFERNAPE said:
Rocket member 777: Sure but i already made one. Do you want the code again??

ShadowChu: Thanks!

Yes I do. For some reason the thing won't work.

Ok here it is! Sorry it's not that good....
Sasuke.jpg
Please give credit to me!

Code:
Sasuke.jpg
Just attach both the [/IMG] to the file name!
Rocket member 777 Here is the code again.

untitled-4.jpg-
Just get rid of the - next to the [/IMG]. It should work now.

can i have the deoxys,Arceus, and/or Manaphy kirbymon?
i want them as my avatar please!!!

Sure!! Here are the codes!

Codes:

Deoxys:
Sasuke-1.jpg-

Manaphy:
untitled-7.jpg-

Areceus:
ark.jpg-

Just remove the - next to the [/IMG]. Please give credit to me!

may i have the code for the stelix kirbymon
please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back