Kirbymon Paradise Island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now making Kirbymon Trainer Cards!!

Now making Kirbymon Trainer Cards!

RE: Kirbymon Paradise Island!! I Take Requests!! Now making Kirbymon Trainer Cards!!

lol. could you make a SuicidalPikachu kirbymon?

INFERNAPE, can I make this one or do you wan t to?

I thought you were going to let ME work here... (I'm not complaining... its just..)

Well, can't we both work here? I don't wont to have any arguments with you, so please don't take this out on me,. INFERNAPE said I could work here. Can't we both work here?

I don't want to argue with a good friend either. I hpoe we can both work here, but, if not, then F_P_M deserves to work here more than me. :) (hes A LOT better)

don't feel that way. its just that I've been spriting for a long long time, and you'll get better soon.

may i please have banner with all the final fire starters with a fire background, saying "pyro Kirbeys Rule" please and thank you.

Fire_Pokemon_Master: Yes you can take that request.

ash ketchup: I'm sorry ash i completly forgot=[ You can work here 2! ASH I JUST PM'D YOU. TO EVERYBODY ELSE I DO NOT NEED ANYMORE WORKERS!

firemaster777: I will start now!

INFERNAPE can i have a kirbymon banner with the following kirbys:flygon,bulb.,pikachu ,and jirachi.text:kirbymons rule!! (you choose the background)

Sure thing! Coming right up!!!!
firemaster777: Here it is!!
Banner55655.jpg

Code:
Banner55655.jpg-

Just remove the - next to both the .

bulbasaur45: Here it is!! [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/kiki_obr/BannerGon.jpg

Code:
BannerGon.jpg-

Please give credit to me!

Can I have a Kirbymon? I want a Kirbymon Shinx.

Sure!!! Coming right up!!

Thanks!

OK i'm done!! Here it is!!
ark-3.jpg

CODE:
ark-3.jpg-

Please give credit to me!

thanks for the banner :D

Hey ash can i see your work on kirbymon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back