Kofu, Veluza, and Crabominable from Stellar Miracle!

Nice, another vanilla card that hits for 250 and can be used with the Slowking that was revealed earlier.

Question: which would be better to run with Slowking: Crabominable or Conkeldurr?
Conkeldurr, bc it can use its attack indefinitely. Crabominable can only use every other turn.

Nice, another vanilla card that hits for 250 and can be used with the Slowking that was revealed earlier.

Question: which would be better to run with Slowking: Crabominable or Conkeldurr?
Conkeldurr obviously. But the actual answer is both, in order to maximize consistency.

No one wanted a crabominable art rare. Its taking one of the valuable 12 slots
pokemon fans when there's 1,000+ pokemon and something other than Charizard, pikachu, mew, Lucario, Rayquaza, pichu, blastoise, greninja, dragonite, umbreon, venusaur, eevee, jigglypuff, clefairy, moltres, mewtwo, lugia, sylveon, articuno, zapdos or chansey gets love (anything not listed is arbitrarily unable to be loved in their eyes): 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

over the years i have learned never to assume that no one likes something just because i don't like that thing. everything just tends to make more sense when one's outlook isn't entirely self-absorbed and you consider that other people have different points of view.
most based Pokemon-related reply ever????

Artist is tasked with making an art rare for crabominable; makes the sensible decision to obscure its form as much as possible.
Damn, you're bad mouthing Mitsuhiro Arita? Well, I can actually agree with you. Just because he's THE Mitsuhiro Arita, and he illustrated the iconic Base Charizard, doesn't mean everything he shits out is gold. This time, I can say, Mitsuhiro Arita dropped the ball. Shit, I wouldn't ask him to autograph this card at all.

No i actually like the card, depsite the fact that I hate crabonimable's design (i didnt even notice it was arita lol)

Pretty or not, we all know that it will be a card worth 1 or 2 dollars lol. Personally I don't like this pokemon, but the art is good.

Back