Korean-Exclusive Ogerpon ex to Release, But with Similar Alternate Artwork?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Korea will be releasing an alternate art promo of Teal Mask Ogerpon ex — but it looks nearly identical to the original!

Ogerpon-ex-Korean-214x300.jpg

025-Teal-Mask-Ogerpon-ex-Twilight-Masquerade-215x300.png

If you flip the new one’s artwork, you can see more differences when compared to the original version:

Ogerpon-ex-Korean-close-u-300x171.jpg

Ogerpon-ex-English-close-up-300x173.jpg

It’s currently unknown if this new artwork will remain exclusive to Korea. For example, it could release in Japan’s High Class set at the end of the year and then eventually make its way to the English TCG.
The new Ogerpon promo will be one of...

Continue reading...

Am I miss remembering but wasn't there meant to be an ogerpon ex box with a cosmos holo foil ogre mask promo? Or is this something I've just completely made up?

Well I am absolutely whelmed by this news.
I’m proud of your “Whelmed”
I used this once in my English H class, and I got 3/10 points off. I’m finishing 7th grade. There are both under and overwhelmed. Why can’t there be just whelmed?! Same with gruntled btw.

The safest way of getting this Ponyo is through tins. Been a long time already
I'm a bit late to this but yes, we are getting Ogerpon tins
There have been early listings on some trusty websites for a new set of tins on September 6th.
There are 4 variants, so I'm expecting a tin for each of her masks. The Teal Mask tin would have this Korean promo.
1718290228310.png

If you look at the SV Promo set, it also confirms this. Between Shrouded Fable's Greninja promo and the Victini ex of the decks, there are 9 empty spots. These will 100% be our SV7 promos.
Between the Miraidon ex of the same decks as Victini and the Miraidon promo of the upcoming Battle Academy, there are 4 empty spots. These will most likely be for the Ogerpon promos.
Capture d’écran 2024-06-05 164315.png

yo, where did you get that site?
I'm a bit late to this but yes, we are getting Ogerpon tins
There have been early listings on some trusty websites for a new set of tins on September 6th.
There are 4 variants, so I'm expecting a tin for each of her masks. The Teal Mask tin would have this Korean promo.
View attachment 19501

If you look at the SV Promo set, it also confirms this. Between Shrouded Fable's Greninja promo and the Victini ex of the decks, there are 9 empty spots. These will 100% be our SV7 promos.
Between the Miraidon ex of the same decks as Victini and the Miraidon promo of the upcoming Battle Academy, there are 4 empty spots. These will most likely be for the Ogerpon promos.
View attachment 19502

yo, where did you get that site?
Which one? For the early listing, it's a spanish website called tcgfactory, for the promo pics it's from Pokéos, a pokémon database website that has a TCG Dex.

Back