BW/BW2 Koromori a second or third stage evolution?

runeon12 said:
I think it is an evolved Pokemon because Tsutaja next to it has way lower HP. We'll have to wait and see!
Or not.

Read my analysis about the HP of Koromori on the previous page. It has a pretty nice HP I admit, but that's only an indicator that it'll evolve only once, by evolving twice its HP will probably go too high, at least too high to have some decent attack and defense left (assuming it won't be Chansey like).

Anyway, Tsutaja probably won't have that much of HP. It'll be more like a fast attacker by looking at its design. Also remember that Tsutaja will evolve twice and has enough chances to get some acceptable HP.

JonnyXxgorexX said:
Or it could just be Zoroark or Zorua using the Illusion Ability and its not really Koromori

Even if that is true, Koromori is still a confirmed pokemon. So that really could only affect the HP amount. But I think that it's not Zorua or Zoroark in disguise.

Edit: That is in fact Koromori. If you check past screenshots of Zorua/Zoroark's battles, Zorua has 108 HP and Zoroark has 135 HP while Koromori has 162 HP. So I think that it's not the Zorua family in disguise.

Zekrom78 said:
It could be a split evo of Zubat!

I don't want it to be related to any old pokemon! New pokemon is new.
And I hope this new pokemon will evolve atleast once.

Koromori might actually be a legendary. They never said it wasn't, and it could also be the "cute" legendary class like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Shaymin.

I don't think it is evolved, but i think it has a evolution or maybe two?
I think it's possible that Koromori could have a good HP stat. Actually i think it could be a wall-pokemon with high HP, Defense and Sp.Defense, but only time can tell.

NewObjective said:
You know, there has to be a reason for Koromori's round design, perhaps to have another bulkier bat species. (For that matter, how are we so sure it's even a bat?) Maybe it's like Qwilfish and doesn't evolve. I do hope it does, though.

Coromori's name came from Kumori, which means bat in japanese.

I don't know about coro though.

Perhaps coromori's a bulky BL pokemon.

runeon12 said:
Well, how do you know it's not? People said Shaymin wasn't a legendary when it was, why can't Coromori be?
Really? They must've been very stupid then...

Shaymin was, just like the other cute legendaries, revealed later than the other Pokemon for the relevant regions. Koromori obviously isn't.

Not even arguing that it doesn't even look like a cute legendary.

So that's just a plain no.

Pokequaza said:
Really? They must've been very stupid then...

Shaymin was, just like the other cute legendaries, revealed later than the other Pokemon for the relevant regions. Koromori obviously isn't.

Not even arguing that it doesn't even look like a cute legendary.

So that's just a plain no.

Wow, you're mean and rude...

It could be possible that Koromori being a legendary, thank you for making me realize that runeon, never would of thought that C:

runeon12 said:
Koromori might actually be a legendary. They never said it wasn't, and it could also be the "cute" legendary class like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Shaymin.
that ugly thing is not "cute". bats aren't "cute"

Back