Wi-Fi Trades Kuros's Trade Thread( New Clefable and Froslass!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kuros's Trade Thread( IV Bred and EVed Pokemon!)

btw I'm only available on weekends, so my first report will be when I get started. I could tell you how I'm going to do it, and maybe you could teach me a better way. This will be my first attempt at IV breeding. Wish me luck!

This is Renzo, signing off until next time.

Elite Stride said:
Hi! :0

Im interested in your:

IV bred ralts (UT)
forswarns tentacruel
magicenforcers suicune
negator's magmortar
Infernape, vaporeon, dusknoir in the OU section.

For my haves Link to my player thread in sig. :D

Hello. I didn't see anything I would want in your thread. Can you IV breed?

Renzo said:
btw I'm only available on weekends, so my first report will be when I get started. I could tell you how I'm going to do it, and maybe you could teach me a better way. This will be my first attempt at IV breeding. Wish me luck!

This is Renzo, signing off until next time.

That's fine.

Kuros said:
lucariopulse333 said:
l'm interested in adamant Bagon and adamant Dragonite, check my thread please.

What are the IVs and EVs(if any) of the Calm Cress and Modest Lugia?

l don't know what their ivs are but try it on calm cress (with no evs) and l don't know Lugia's evs sorry.

lucariopulse333 said:
Kuros said:
lucariopulse333 said:
l'm interested in adamant Bagon and adamant Dragonite, check my thread please.

What are the IVs and EVs(if any) of the Calm Cress and Modest Lugia?

l don't know what their ivs are but try it on calm cress (with no evs) and l don't know Lugia's evs sorry.

Alright, let me know the IVs of Cress then.

Ummm l don't know how though but you could check cress because he is UT.

lucariopulse333 said:
Ummm l don't know how though but you could check cress because he is UT.

I know I can, but I'm not gonna trade for a pokemon who's IVs are unknown.

Ok I started today. Lucky enough I got a good female parent today. :) x1 needed 31's and the correct nature. So she is a keeper. (I had basketball practice and played MK Wii today, so I kind left the breeding for a bit.)

Charizard88 said:
Ok I started today. Lucky enough I got a good female parent today. :) x1 needed 31's and the correct nature. So she is a keeper. (I had basketball practice and played MK Wii today, so I kind left the breeding for a bit.)

It's cool, take as much time as you need. I don't expect you to be breeding for 12 hours a day, lol.

Only thinkg I have is a rash d-nite.

General Mudkip said:
I don't have anything specifically from your wants, but I do have a couple of good event pokemon if you wouldn't mind trading for them.

I'd like your:

Trophy Case Scizor, the 2nd one without Superpower

Ev'd Gyarados

I also do have a shiny Porygon that's mild with almost perfect SpA and Speed, and is a fully ev'd lv.100, and is legit.

Just tell me if you're interested in the Porygon or my event pokemon, as I don't have anything that's on your wants list.

Sorry for the inconvenience of not having anything on your wants list.

Can I have the complete IV spread of the shiny porygon?

valk said:
Only thinkg I have is a rash d-nite.

Do you know it's IVs?

General Mudkip said:
Sure, let me do a check.

EDIT: OK, these are it's IV's if I calculated it right:

16/12/3/22/17/26

Really only it's SpA and Spd are good.

Also, I'm getting a scyther, so I only want the Gyarados now.

So would you be willing to do this:

YOUR:

EV'd Gyarados

MY:

Shiny EV'd Porygon-Z

No thanks, I was hoping it was better than my current shiny one. Could I by chance have the complete IV spread on the Mild Deoxys?

I need that shiny Gligar of yours:)

General Mudkip said:
Sorry, but I'm trading my Deoxys in a little bit to someone else. It's IV's are good though.

No problem then.

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
I need that shiny Gligar of yours:)

What are you offering?

I updated my thread with new pokes:

dpmfa464.png

Rhyperior(Sassy w/ Solid Rock)
31/31/31/29/29/17

dpmfa036.png

Clefable(Calm w/ Magic Guard)
28/31/29/14/31/19
252 HP/ 152 Def/ 100 Sp Def/ 4 Spd or 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 Spd
My Clefable. You must give me credit to distribute this.

dpmfa123.png

Scyther(Jolly w/ Technician)
24/31/25/3/25/31
252 Attk/ 252 Spd/ 4 def

dpmfa348.png

Armaldo(Adamant)
132 hp/252 attack/124 Speed
23/31/31/2/31/31
Moves:
-X-Scissor
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Swords dance

Steve18's Armaldo

dpmfa484.png

Palkia(Timid)
20/31/14/30/31/31 (NEW!!!)
252 sp Atk /252 Speed /6 HP
-Aqua tail
-Draco meteor
-Thunder
-Surf
FDS8488's Palkia

RE: Kuros's Trade Thread( New IV Bred Pokes!)

Day Three:

So far everything is flowing nicely along. I have been breeding for probaly around 2hrs. total overall and I by complete chance pulled this shinx out: Speed was the only down side...:(

Adamant Male Shinx
IV's: 25/31/27/31/31/1

So if only I did not get the bad 1 speed this would have been your final product. I am breeding this with a Ditto that has 31's in Atk. and Spd. Adamnt instead of a female shinx because it just saves time in the long run with it's overall nice IV's on the ditto.

Just thought I would drop a note by as you said if your breeding a pokemon I expect updates every few days or something like that. So there you go. :)

Hey. I'm looking for some Ditto with good IVs so that I can start breeding some competitive pokes. If you could lmk if we could make a trade of some sort so that I could begin a breeding porject that I wanted to do. Clones don't bother me. I'm planning to breed for Porygon and Togepi so far. I can PM you some IVs of ones I have caught already, and if you wouldn't mind could you give me some advice and tell me whether they are good starting points for parents. Thanks!

Charizard88 said:
Day Three:

So far everything is flowing nicely along. I have been breeding for probaly around 2hrs. total overall and I by complete chance pulled this shinx out: Speed was the only down side...:(

Adamant Male Shinx
IV's: 25/31/27/31/31/1

So if only I did not get the bad 1 speed this would have been your final product. I am breeding this with a Ditto that has 31's in Atk. and Spd. Adamnt instead of a female shinx because it just saves time in the long run with it's overall nice IV's on the ditto.

Just thought I would drop a note by as you said if your breeding a pokemon I expect updates every few days or something like that. So there you go. :)

Ok, thanks for the update. I forgot to add this, but it needs the ability Intimidate.

oddsok said:
Hey. I'm looking for some Ditto with good IVs so that I can start breeding some competitive pokes. If you could lmk if we could make a trade of some sort so that I could begin a breeding porject that I wanted to do. Clones don't bother me. I'm planning to breed for Porygon and Togepi so far. I can PM you some IVs of ones I have caught already, and if you wouldn't mind could you give me some advice and tell me whether they are good starting points for parents. Thanks!

I don't have any extra ditto unfortunately. They're IVs aren't too good anyway. IV breeding is easier if you have good parents or if you're lucky.

Ok, my turn to update. First, though, I updated my thread with my first two IV breeds! I wanted to get a feel for IV breeding before I started your Spoink. Anyways, here's The Plan.

1) Breed a Smeargle with my awesome Female Typhlosion until Cyndaquil with 31 in SpA and Spe (I willl probably also put this in my thread)

2) Breed Cyndaquil with Female Smeargle until 31/31 SpA/Spe is passed

3) Teach Smeargle Trick and Mirror Coat

4) Get a Spoink and breed w/Ditto until Timid Female

5) Breed Spoink w/ Smeargle until 31 IV's are passed

6) Breed until Kuros is happy with the Spoink

I've found it kind of interesting that only 3 IV's max could be passed from parents. This leaves the other 3 to complete chance, and more often than not only 2 IV's are passed. This leaves A LOT to luck. Even if you have 2 parents with perfect 31 IV's on all stats, at most 3 will be passed but the other three will rely on pure chance. Is that how it's supposed to be? I mean, it could take a long time to have that right combination of chance and luck to make it happen. Having 31 across the board is nigh impossible due to chance being not in favor of you. So even if you get 2 parents with perfect IV's, the chances of getting an offspring with 25+ IV's in its other stats is soley reliant on luck. There is no way past this. I think that's the pothole in IV breeding. But yet I see people with 27+ across the board. How do they do that? Pure chance?

Acctually you CAN pass on 5 IV's, that is how The Forswron breed that Hippowdon. There is the slighest chance in 5 being passed down which can take weeks to complete but if you keep at it you get your wish.

Which thus is sorta luck based but it is built more upon percents in the breeding process. If you go to smogon there is a breeding guide there some where and it will teach you about passing down 5 IV's. Which is how they get +27 across the board parents like this make it possible:

Male - Egg Moves (If Any) - 31/31/31/x/x/x
Female - Egg Moves (If Any) - x/x/x/31/31/31

Thus making a final product with a very low probability of having:

x/31/31/31/31/31
31/x/31/31/31/31
31/31/x/31/31/31
31/31/31/x/31/31
31/31/31/31/x/31
31/31/31/31/31/x

All those are VERY WELL posible but the time it could take to reach that point is VAST, you will most likely hatch 2-3 shinies before you get killer IV's like that.

~Hope This Helped~

l just found a decent lV calculator! Cresselia's lv's: 12/26/4/22/28/18
They are quite good actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back