LA, SF or GC

wich box should i buy

• Total voters

red blastoise

PM me, I love to chat.
im planning on buying a box after my birthday,(21st of november) and i think SF and GC are out then and they are new, so i could buy those, but LA also is a good set

don't forget the poll

Firstly, if I remember correctly, Galactic's Conquest is America's February set so it won't be out by the 21st.

I would suggest Stormfront, it will be brand new therefore the cards would be worth more than Legends Aawakened if you were to trade/sell doubles. I'm not good with competitive play, but I distinctly remember Water Pokemon Master claiming that it will be like the original sets in the sense that it will be lots of fun. Also, quite alot of the pokemon in the set have the potential to do ALOT of damage.

And from a collector's perspective, there is alot of nice art within the set, there aren't any pokemon with what IMO are boring Sugimori reprints.

So personally, I would go with Stormfront. :)

you should trust spoink and i

get SF, there are so many possibilities and don't get GC, the jpn. cards are hard to get rid of after a month after the release besides the lv.x, secret and other

so i would rather get SF

i would go with SF as i don't like foreign language cards and no one trades them in my area...

You kidding? My league idolizes Japanese cards.

I would prefer SF, as they cards are more versatile and can be used in most decks. If you're running low on trainers, though, you could consider GC.

Buy SF box. For trainer/supporters/tech like uxie/azelf, you can just buy/trade them from people.

Back