• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Large Update! Looking for a few things!

RE: T-Peezy's Trades (UPDATED! BACK IN BUISNESS!) H: X2 Yanmega

@Afro, I'm DESPERATE for Magnezone, I think that's the only trade I wold do. I'm sorry. :(
@idrumprettywell I made you an offer a few days ago. Check your forum.

Brendan said:
My:
Magnemite RH
Magneton RH
CML?

Your:
Offer?

Not sure if you skipped over this or not but figured I'd bring it up again. No big deal if not!

T-Peezy said:
@Afro, I'm DESPERATE for Magnezone, I think that's the only trade I wold do. I'm sorry. :(
Yeah that's fine. Would you do Machamp and Magnezone for Yanmega straight up? Also, how many of Machop and Machoke (RH) do you want? I have a playset of each...

well I go by T&T and Yanmega's are 60 bucks a piece currently. (WOW!) Magnezone's 35 and Machamp is 15, so that's 50 combined. I want 2 of each Machop and Machoke, so that's about 55.

@Brendan I'm sorry I never saw that! Uhm, I don't really have much from your wants that I would trade, sorry..

T-Peezy said:
well I go by T&T and Yanmega's are 60 bucks a piece currently. (WOW!) Magnezone's 35 and Machamp is 15, so that's 50 combined. I want 2 of each Machop and Machoke, so that's about 55.
Could we just do a trade like that, but maybe you add in a little more? I find it hard to value Yanmega at $60... $50 is okay though. Let me know.

Hmm.
Your:
Magnezone Prime
Machamp Prime
2-2 Machoke (All RH)

My:
Yanmega Prime
CML?

T-Peezy said:
Hmm.
Your:
Magnezone Prime
Machamp Prime
2-2 Machoke (All RH)

My:
Yanmega Prime
CML?
Do you have anything else from my wants? I know we can work something out, but I just want to know what my options are. Thanks!

T-Peezy said:
Would 2 Junk Arms be okay?
Is that all you have? Just wondering because if you have something bigger I could always add more to my side.

Well I like Ability Samurott and Reuniclus, but I don't value them very high. What else from my list did you want?

My Trade thread is now considered a hot thread. Awesome. :)

T-Peezy said:
Well I like Ability Samurott and Reuniclus, but I don't value them very high. What else from my list did you want?
My question was more if you had anything else that I wanted not what you wanted from me. I just like to know my options. How about you add in 3x Junk Arm, 2x Twins (Throw-in) and a Pansear (RH). Let me know, but if you do something else from my big wants please do let me know.

I don't think there's anything else for trade that you'd be interested in. Sorry! So what's the offer?

T-Peezy said:
I don't think there's anything else for trade that you'd be interested in. Sorry! So what's the offer?
I was thinking...
My:
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Machamp Prime
2x Machop TM (RH)
2x Machoke TM (RH)

Your:
1x Yanmega Prime
3x Junk Arm
2x Twins
1x Pansear (RH)

Let me know what you think. Also, do you happen to have any Engineer's Adjustments for trade?

Would you substitute the RH Pansear for the Engineer's Adjustments? Because it seems I gave the Pansear to a friend.

T-Peezy said:
Would you substitute the RH Pansear for the Engineer's Adjustments? Because it seems I gave the Pansear to a friend.
Oh that's too bad. :/ Would you mind adding in 2?

I have:
1x electivire X (used)
3x Serperior (Ability) (holo)
3x Smeargle UD (holo)
4x Pachis CoL (3x holo 1x RH)

I am interested in your yanmega prime LMK if we can work something out. and CML for more

Back