• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Large Update! Looking for a few things!

RE: Pretty Large Update. W: CYL H: Garchomp RH's, New Tin Promos, DRAGON VAULT RAYQUAZA

@zega90 Is your card in perfect condition?

@Your Master I only have one, and the only thing I saw was your Keldeo Sleeves/Deck Box.

@Machamp the Champion Sorry about that. Exactly how messed up is your Shaymin EX?

@Meatheart I like Shaymin EX FA.

RE: Pretty Large Update. W: CYL H: Garchomp RH's, New Tin Promos, DRAGON VAULT RAYQUAZA

TPZ said:
@Machamp the Champion Sorry about that. Exactly how messed up is your Shaymin EX?

It wouldn't say it's that bad. You probably won't notice it if you're looking at it through a sleeve and the clear plastic of your binder. I'd be happy to replace it if it's worse then you had though. Still wondering if you're interested in the Alakazam by the way.

Let me know if you're still interested, thanks :)

And how bad is the Alakazam as well?

Alright. How many of each promos could you give me for a full shaymin?

TPZ said:
And how bad is the Alakazam as well?

The Alakazam is pretty bad. It has some creases, edge wear, it's bent. It's very far from near mint, if that's what you're looking for.

@Meatheart Can you tell me the condition of the card?

@Machamp the Champion I don't think I'll be interested in it, sorry!

Hy look in my thread picture of charizard

@Machamp I am still interested in Shaymin.

@Zega90 the picture doesn't show much, and for a card that rare, I need to know if there are any problems with it before I trade for it.

In that case, would you do my previous offer? My Shaymin EX FA and RH Stunfisk DRX for your 2 Darkrai EX Promo's and 20 codes (Unused and that give packs)? Let me know, thanks :)

EDIT: Sorry, I just traded the Shaymin away.

TPZ said:
@Meatheart Can you tell me the condition of the card?

@Machamp the Champion I don't think I'll be interested in it, sorry!
I'd say the condition at this point is fair. Only because it has a little whiting on the back.

TPZ said:
@Machamp I am still interested in Shaymin.

@Zega90 the picture doesn't show much, and for a card that rare, I need to know if there are any problems with it before I trade for it.

Hy mate card is not mint, I would like to say condition is 7/10 if we gonna rate.

RE: Update from Regionals. H: SCRAFTY PLAYMAT?!?! W: CYL

Want
Scrafty playmat

Have
Mew ex FA
Ho oh ex FA
RH stunfisk

Hey man I'm interested in the scrafty mat. CML on my selling thread as its more updated? :)

Hi there, I have a Pokemon Catcher reg up for trade, i'm looking for unused pokemon tcgo code cards, are you interested in a possible trade?

Kind regards, zaratoichi.

@Darkscyther YOU HAD A STUNFISK AND DIDN'T TELL ME?

@jgreen I didn't see anything, sorry.

@Hydro Cannon I didn't see much on your list I was interested in, sorry!

@Zaratoichi I like your Ho-oh EX and Pokemon Catcher. Shoot me an offer.

I pulled it in my box, along with a shiny Ray! :)
I want your mat!! :D

Cogbern pulled Ray as well. I got Reuniclus, but no RH Stunfisk.

Back