This is just an idea so bare with me.

Pokemon:
3-3 Leafeon UN
2-2 Hypno HGSS
2-2 houndoom prime UL
2-2 rosarade UL
2-2 Venemoth TM
2-2 Musharna BW

I would run some rainbow energy to abuse rosarade, and hopefully get 2-3 conditions on the defending pokemon to attack with leafeon for 100-150 for one energy. Musharna can pair with the hypnos well, and i would run full heals in case I poison myself with venemoth. If anyone wants to finish the list or just give suggestions, it would be much appreciated. I know this would be an auto loss to Steelix, so please don't mention that.

My suggestion is either go for Hypno + Musharna, or for Leafeon. You don't need both as main attackers.

Leafeon Roserade Hypno lets you attach rainbow for two conditions, sleep them for the third and then attack for 150 for 1c. Musharna lets you attack for 90 with only sleep but with only hypno, but it gets ohko'd by reshiram emboar samurott everything.

Since this decklist contains less than 50 cards, it belongs in the Player's Sandbox forum.

*Moved*

Note that roserade + hypno is not 3 conditions as you cannot be asleep and confused. Use houndoom prime for burn instead.

Yeah that basically sums it up I mean sleep and confusion can't stack and a 50% chance of posion is worse then 100% poision with confusion xD

Back