• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Leafrade(leafeon/roserade) vs. Jumpcinno(jumpluff/cincinno)

Which should I play? Leafrade or Jumpluff?

• Leafrade

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Jumpluff

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

PichuJumpluffMaster

Jumpluff:TheOnlyDeckToPlay
Hey. I have been making grass decks to get grass some fame again. Leafeon or Jumpluff seem to be the best ones.

Jumpcinno

pokemon 23

4-2-4 Jumpluff
2 Pichu
3-3 Cincinno
1 Tyrogue
2-2 sunflora

Trainers 15

4 pokemon communication
1 catcher
2 junk arm
2 dual ball
3 rare candy
3 pluspower

supporters 13

4 pokemon collector
3 PONT
2 Professor Juniper
2 Judge
2 Professor Elm's Training Method

Energy 9

3 DCE
6 Grass Energy

Basic strategy. I get out Jumpluff or Cinccino t2 with a full bench ASAP. Sunflora iss to grab pieces of Jumpluff for easier setup.

Leafeon

pokemon 22

3-3 Leafeon
2-2 Roserade
2-2 Hypno
2-2 Houndoom Prime
2 Celebi Prime
1 cleffa
1 unown return

Trainers 14

4 Pokemon communication
1 catcher
2 Junk arm
3 pluspower
1 revive
2 switch
1 dualball

supporters 12

3 PONT
3 Judge
3 pokemon collector
1 interviewer's question
2 Flowershop lady

energy 12

4 grass
4 rainbow
4 psychic

strategy is to get leafeon up front with houndoom, roserade, and hypno on bench to induce status conditions. celebi can attatch extra energy so I have that and switch in there.

All comments and suggestions are wanted and welcome.
Thanks

It would be alot easier for your Leafeon deck to run a 2-2 Houndoom/2-2 Hypno, becuae it makes them easier to get out. Also, in Leafeon, Cleffa is better than Pichu. Pichu is not really neccessary.

Sounds good. I will take out 1-1 roserade 2 pichu and 1 dualball for 1 cleffa 1-1 houndoom prime and 1-1 hypno. Any other suggestions?

Personally, I think vileplume is extremely necessary for leafeon decks...they fall to catcher quite easily. I would remove the hypno line since houndoom and roserade should be inflicting enough status conditions for miasma wind to take effect.

Unknown return is a tad slow and the celebis could easily be replaced...A mismagious (sp?) line would work wonderfully since it has the ability to move energy around. Also espeon prime with 3x leafeon is better then 4 leafeon since espeon acts as a copy to it and hits for the psychic weakness against gothitelle.

If you go the vileplume route, which I think is essential for this deck to be viable in this format, you will seriously need to rework the trainer and supporter lines.

Your working loads of stage 1s, so filling that bench by T2 is essential. If possible, getting a roserade, 2 houndoom, 1 leafeon benched and 1 active, as well as a vileplume is ideal. 2 houndoom allows for a greater success rate for burn and the OHKOs which are necessary to take prizes.

Thanks. So if I say this as a start, how can I change my trainer line and make my deck 60 cards?
-2 Celebi prime
-2-2 Hypno
+1-1 Houndoom
+1-1Espeon prime
+2-1-2 Vileplume
+2 Rare candy

Please give suggestions on either deck on how to improve.

Back