• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Leafrade: Problems, opponent?

Aiballa

Holla Holla Get Pony
#
Name
Edit
4 Leafeon (CL 13)
2 Sunkern (HGSS 85)
2 Sunflora (HGSS 31)
3 Roselia (UL 61)
3 Roserade (UL 23)
2 Shaymin (UL 8)
3 Eevee (UD 48)
4 Mew (TR 97)
#
Name
Edit
3 Energy Exchanger (UD 73)
3 Pokemon Collector (HGSS 97)
3 Pokemon Communication (BW 99)
4 Professor Oak's New Theory (HGSS 101)
4 Seeker (TR 88)
4 Interviewer's Questions (CL 79)
2 Switch (HGSS 102)
#
Name
Edit
3 Grass Energy (HGSS 115)
4 Rainbow Energy (HGSS 104)
7 Psychic Energy (HGSS 119)

Deck strategy is to use Roserade to inflict status problems, and Mew/Leafeon to use Miasma Wind, and hit for big damage. Psychic to inflict poison and help KO basics and smaller pokes, confusion on bigger pokes with bigger retreat costs and attackers, and Rainbow to handle pokes I want to KO a.s.a.p and to do heavy damage (100 + poison can KO most non Stage 2 Pokemon).

I think you should add in one Jumpluff just in case your opponent has a full bench and you don't have a Roserade but you do have a Grass Energy. You may also want to add Rescue Energy, or a way to Burn like Houndoom Prime.

You can remove 1 Energy Exchanger, 2 Interviewer's Questions, and 1 Mew Prime, in addition to 1 Shaymin. Also, I recommend an entire line of Houndoom Prime, but only 1 Jumpluff for Mew Prime.

Back