Leftovers

abaxter94 said:
If the heal is inbetween turns, then I could see it played with Rampardos.

The heal usually happens at the end of your turn. At least that is how it works in the Pokemon games anyway.:)

i think it's not bad..as long as you don't have to discard it..i think it's good..you add that to a healing deck and it would frustrate yoiu opponents crazy...

Leftovers is a really useless card. If people use DRE to reduce their own damage, why should we be scared by Leftovers?

Just wait for windstorm to be out of format, then we can discuss if leftovers is a good card or a bad card.

Pokemonmasterpa said:
Leftovers is a really useless card. If people use DRE to reduce their own damage, why should we be scared by Leftovers?

Leftovers is a good card because you last a bit longer during battle and every time your opponent's attack misses or heals then your HP builds slowly back up. It is a good card if you ask me.:)

Uh,
thats the games, pokemon DON'T miss attacks in the TCG as well as it only heals 10hp at the end of your turn. Hm,
this could be used in an amnesia deck in commons/uncommons only tourney. You cant attack, I heal.

Back