Not open for further replies.

pokefreak2000

Aspiring Trainer
sup peps ov pokebeach.so im woundering,every legandary has there own move
Diagia-Roar of time
Palkia-Spachal rend
Lugia-Aeroblast
Ho-oh-Sacred fire
Blah blahblahblah,eneyway wil zekrom and reshiram get nrw moves and if so, what do u think about them(i thought zekroms would be Thunder breth or somethin)

Please fix up your spelling/grammar.
~Crystal

RE: Super Moves...Maybe

I think they will have special moves based on their abilities..

reshiram with flame storm
also seems like itd get heatwave and airslash
zekrom with megavolt/freakstorm
dont know if its phs or spa oriented
not all legends have their own moves but they should.

just came up with the perfect ones!
blackout and wildfire since zekrom is black and elc and reshiram is fir and natural

thanks! i always get ideas at the strangest times. hopefully well get more abilities and signature moves for the other legends like an articuno with snow warning and frostwind.
for wildfire, reshiram would glow whitehot and encircle the foe with the flames. blackout would make zekrom overload with electricity and unleash it on the foes natural electricity.

thanks! i always get ideas at the strangest times. hopefully well get more abilities and signature moves for the other legends like an articuno with snow warning and frostwind.
for wildfire, reshiram would glow whitehot and encircle the foe with the flames. blackout would make zekrom overload with electricity and unleash it on the foes natural electricity.

i think a good move for reshiram should be:"not failling at spelling =P"
i hope that zekrom's ability or sig move should let it hit ground types with electric moves
i dont care about legendary sig moves, but i am glad that the starters are getting their own sig moves again

what about the spelling?
for zekrom i want it to hit all pokemon with atleast normal damage.
for reshiram i dont know. maybe have a 100 percent chance of severe burn?

what about the spelling?
for zekrom i want it to hit all pokemon with atleast normal damage.
for reshiram i dont know. maybe have a 100 percent chance of severe burn?

"ov", "woundering", "legandary", "there", "Spachal", "eneyway", "wil", "nrw", "breth", "somethin".

That about the spelling.

i think you got the point i was trying to make mr minimod. besides half my posts are via phone so the grammar will be a little off. why are so many peple so irritated/angry?
so what do you think of the move names?

Wolf616 said:
"ov", "woundering", "legandary", "there", "Spachal", "eneyway", "wil", "nrw", "breth", "somethin".

That about the spelling.
^ This, and please, just type 'Fire' instead of 'fir'.

Even though I don't understand at all what has been said here, I think you should worry much about this. Not all Legendaries have signature moves, and I don't see why they should be called 'Super Moves'. Although I do think Zekrom and Reshiram get their signature moves.

Also, this was not really mini-modding, just suggesting people to use better grammar since it gets almost unreadable these days and it takes twice the time to read it than other posts. And besides, English is the only legal language on this forum, so even though you're not native English you should get used to it.

Wolf616 said:

That about the spelling.

thats what i was talking about, it took me forever(only a slight exaggeration) to try to out what the guy who started this therad had written

well sorry and i am from the us so why would i not know english. use a phone to post and make a few errors and everyones all over you. anyone got a better idea then wildfire and blackout?

^i wasnt talking about you,frosty, your spelling is fine, i was talking about the guy who started this thread, pokefreak2000, who appaerently never passed 3rd grade english....

frostwind said:
well sorry and i am from the us so why would i not know english. use a phone to post and make a few errors and everyones all over you. anyone got a better idea then wildfire and blackout?
It wasn't directed to you alone. I'm autistic which makes it really annoying to read such posts, if I was able to I would even edit posts made by others, and just the time to unravel posts makes it even more annoying. I don't mind the grammar that much, but at least make sure the words are written correctly and don't make unnecessary abbreviations. And make sure your punctiation is correct, this is also something that really can drive me nuts, that's just the autism. It is just a question, since I cannot force you to do so.

I don't think it was directed at you. But at Pokefreak.

Anyway, I think blackout is a bit to similar to fake out... But that might just be me.

Edit: sorry, I was a bit slow I guess.

The bad grammar irritates me, because I'm a foreigner AND I'm dyslectic, yet I manage to do a better job then some of the people on this board who are actually from the U.S.. I think that's a bit sad. It's not that hard to use use a spell check if you're bad at grammar.

oh really? whoops lol but still atleast i understood him/her. maybe it was just me. anyways i wonder how teravoltage and turbo blaze will work. can i make a thread on new abillities?

tyrannitard said:
^i wasnt talking about you,frosty, your spelling is fine, i was talking about the guy who started this thread, pokefreak2000, who appaerently never passed 3rd grade english...

HEY!!! i was using my phone and my mom was yelling at me to stop texting cause we were at dinner so i had to text from under the table.

also im a guy

Please keep on topic and fix up your spelling/grammar.
~Crystal

wow same here! except i was at lunch.
anyways i figured blackout sense it has to do with electricity and zekrom is black.

tyrannitard said:
i think a good move for reshiram should be:"not failling at spelling =P"
i hope that zekrom's ability or sig move should let it hit ground types with electric movesi don't care about legendary sig moves, but i am glad that the starters are getting their own sig moves again

That would be awesome... anyway, I hope they have their own signature moves... most gen 4 legends have one so I think they will do the same this gen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back