Legends Awakened Rare Holo LV.X

darren1408

Aspiring Trainer
Hi,

I have just started collecting the legends awakened trading cards, great fun!

I found a checklist of all the cards you can get and wondered, how rare is it to come across a rare Holo LV .X when purchasing single packs?

How many in the world are made? are they limited?

Thank you for your help, great site/forum!!:D

Darren.

There is ment to be one in every booster box (display box) that hold 36 booster packs, so they say. I've only ever got 2 Lv.Xs out of packs.
But I think it varies per expansion. Different factors are taken into account:
How many cards in the expantion, How many Lv. Xs, etc.

To sume it up: It varies but generally 1-2 Lv.Xs per box.

There are 2 Lv. X's in each english Booster Boxes (which contains 36 pack, each pack has 10 cards in it, in eachc pack there are 2 rares)... but sometimes there is only 1 lv x per box, also it can go up to 3 Lv X per box, but rarely.
Japanese Booster Box contains 3 Lv. X's, and in some JPN Booster Boxes you can know what lv x's youre getting before you open the box (something with nintendo).

androman : I just wish to share that Japanese DP1, DP2 and DP3 boxes are on avergae only 1 Lv. X per box. DP4, DP5 is on average 3 Lv. X per box. Japanese IFDS is even more confusing, I say it should be on avergae 2-3 LV.x with 1 of those shinning commons and/or 2 LV. X + 1 white star rare or 2 Lv. X + 2 white star.
And most importantly, I had seen 2 sealed DP5 boxes with only 2 Lv. X and have NOT seen any DP5 with 4 Lv. X. (This is base on seeing 15 or so sealed boxes.)

Hi,

Thank you for your help!

Darren.

Hi,

Are the cards in the UK theme decks all the same or do the cards differ i.e. if I bought two legends awakened theme decks would the cards be the same?

What do these theme decks contain? i.e. how many cards? etc?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Darren.

oneeyedgoose said:
androman : I just wish to share that Japanese DP1, DP2 and DP3 boxes are on avergae only 1 Lv. X per box. DP4, DP5 is on average 3 Lv. X per box. Japanese IFDS is even more confusing, I say it should be on avergae 2-3 LV.x with 1 of those shinning commons and/or 2 LV. X + 1 white star rare or 2 Lv. X + 2 white star.
And most importantly, I had seen 2 sealed DP5 boxes with only 2 Lv. X and have NOT seen any DP5 with 4 Lv. X. (This is base on seeing 15 or so sealed boxes.)
My friend opened about 12-15 boxes on his visit to Japan... he also bought bunch of other stuff there... anyhow, in one occasion he bought 4 packs and opened 3 Lv. X's from those packs... it's just hillarious. Imo, JPN cards should be consistently worth LESS then english ones... and the difference goes for maximum of 5$.

Back