BW/BW2 *~ Len & Gene ~* Trading Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, PLEASE may I have a Mesprit and Manaphy? I will have to give junk pokemon for now, but I will pay you back Saturday, when I return from my week-long trip I will be going on in about an hour. Please? I literally am hoping to do this before the hour is up, because, well, I want to finish my National Dex ASAP!
Trainer name: Joey
FC: 0689-7560-8890

Joeypals!! said:
Okay, PLEASE may I have a Mesprit and Manaphy? I will have to give junk pokemon for now, but I will pay you back Saturday, when I return from my week-long trip I will be going on in about an hour. Please? I literally am hoping to do this before the hour is up, because, well, I want to finish my National Dex ASAP!
Trainer name: Joey
FC: 0689-7560-8890

if you want it just for completion of your pokedex i'll give you an ordinary ones

Thank you very much! I will pay you back with a Timid Extremespeed Dratini later in the week if you want. I will catch two worthless ones and see you in the Wi-Fi Club!

Joeypals!! said:
Thank you very much! I will pay you back with a Timid Extremespeed Dratini later in the week if you want. I will catch two worthless ones and see you in the Wi-Fi Club!

you knew my fc? by the way i cant find my manaphy ill just give you the other pokemon you needed... no need for dratini on week ends

LenGene7227 said:
i mean i already have some of your offers such as crobat/ i have a zubat which i can level it to zubat

I just would like 1 of them please for exploud

No Manaphy as of yet? That's fine, take your time. And I looked at your first trade. Meet you on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back