let's discuss about the new card: Flygon ex PK

flygonex

Aspiring Trainer
Well, this car is quite a card. It's advantages are that for only (C)(C)(C) it can dish off 70 damage, while it also has a FREE retreat cost! Also, its PokePower reduces damage by discarding cards, and if those are Pokemon, then this workis well with Nidoqueen d, then damage will be both INCREASED by Nidoqueen, and damage from opponents will be DECREASED by Flygon, who will also help Nidoqueen do more by discarding Pokemon! Please give your comments, too!

flygonex said:
Well, this car is quite a card. It's advantages are that for only (C)(C)(C) it can dish off 70 damage, while it also has a FREE retreat cost! Also, its PokePower isn't it a Body? reduces damage by discarding cards, and if those are Pokemon, then this workis well with Nidoqueen d, then damage will be both INCREASED by Nidoqueen, and damage from opponents will be DECREASED by Flygon, who will also help Nidoqueen do more by discarding Pokemon! Please give your comments, too!

art=0/10
body=5/10
attack=2/10
weakness=5/10
resistance=5/10
retreat=8/10
HP=5/10

It isn't that bad, you can keep retreating it(because of 0 retreat) and keep doing 70, and you can make a deck with this, Queen d and Delcatty ex is good.

Actually, this card is not that bad. It depends whether you know how to use it or not...
If you can't find any combo or any use with it, try the idea given by Exploud EX....

You can use that with Power Tree too. Free Retreat = Pure ownage. Can allow you for quick 70's.
However, since most stage 2 exes are 150, it just doesn't fully cut it.

Swarm with Flygon Ex, Drake's Stadium, Magneton (Pk) and Holon Engine.
Or 1 Flygon Ex (active) another one on the bench, 4 Kingdra Ex (Df), Drake's Stadium, Buffer Piece. -110 damage per turn. Do 70 damage per turn.
Good card, but more good combo's need to be found.

I like the Kingdra swarm idea ... I also wonder if Xatu d would be a good match for this card. 2 Flygon ex, 1 active & one on bench, plus 3 Xatu d and you end up with a card that can deal 100 each round (simply free retreat and bring the other one active if you flip tails) and can reduce damage nicely.

yeah, some good ideas here, its just that my friend gave me 2 for free, and I 'll ask this now: can I put it in my FlyQueen deck? (flygon ex d, flygon d and nidoqueen d)

It depends on how many Flygon Ex (Df) and Flygon (Hp) you have. If it's 2-2 or 2-1 or 3-1, then yes, you can put it in. Anything else and no. I doubt it will work either way, but you can try it if you want.

Jigglypuff13 said:
It depends on how many Flygon Ex (Df) and Flygon (Hp) you have. If it's 2-2 or 2-1 or 3-1, then yes, you can put it in. Anything else and no. I doubt it will work either way, but you can try it if you want.

maybe a 4-3-5 line (2 flygon ex DF, 2 flygon ex PK and 1 Flygon HP) ?
is that good

May be drawing too much away from Flygon Ex (Df). Go 3/1/1 of Df/Pk/Hp. That should work, but I'm not 100% certain.

Back