Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Shining Male Eevee
Shining Female Eevee

Items Looking For:
Exp Share

Nature, Gender, Evolution State and Moves do not bother me. I will be breeding them shortly after I get them anyways.

Have for Trade:
Eevee
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Piplup
Chimchar
Turtwig

Others: These pokemon I have for trade, most I have gotten from other players so as far as I know they are all legit, But i've got several of them breed so don't need them really now rather them go to a good home then me release them.

Name Gender Lvl Nature Ability Moves
Quilava Male 30 Lax Blaze Tackle, Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Ember
Totodile Male 17 Modest Torrent Water Gun, Rage, Bite, Scary Face
Grotle Male 23 Brave Overgrow Curse, Absorb, Razor Leaf, Bite
Piplup Female 19 Docile Torrent Bubble, Water Sport, Peck, Bubblebeam
Treecko Male 18 Impish Overgrow Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Pursuit

These are all Untouched Eggs. I enjoy Breeding and raising an Eevee team with it's evolutions. So i'm only as far as gotten my 3rd Gym Badge.

I can breed you a Squirtle and Chikorita. I'll have them tomorrow. I'll take two eevee's for them =P

Ensiger said:
I can breed you a Squirtle and Chikorita. I'll have them tomorrow. I'll take two eevee's for them =P

Sure, sounds good. I'll have a little more of a selection tommorrow too if you want others. But who doesn't love Eevee. My whole regular team is Eevee with his evolutions XD

I can get you every starter from every generation. It will take me a few minutes to get all the eggs.

Grizzly said:
I can get you every starter from every generation. It will take me a few minutes to get all the eggs.

I've got Squirtle and Chikorita coming from Ensiger already but if you have the rest that would be great. What would you like for them?

I could just give them to you. You said you were gonna have a bigger variety tomorrow? I'll come back then and see what's new. See if there's anything I'd like.

Alright then. I'm mostly Just breeding and adding to the list as I go. I know besides starters and eevees I have a Togepi, Happiny, and Manaphy Eggs by Tommorrow. But if you want one now I could breed up a few eggs real quick.

Added Note: I am updating the list up at my first post as I get more avaiable.

BTW when do you want to meet online?

Heiogen said:
I want Manaphy.
I have Chikorita
Torchic
Mudkip

Some irony in this I just messaged you after seeing you the only person on, On Yahoo and you messaged me here lol. And sure anything else you want?

dastandy, I'm going to get started on getting you starter eggs. I'm working on getting your Torchic right now. Then I'm gonna get you Mudkip.

Grizzly said:
dastandy, I'm going to get started on getting you starter eggs. I'm working on getting your Torchic right now. Then I'm gonna get you Mudkip.

Thanks i'll pop in and out let me know when your ready also anything on the list above on my 1st post that interests you so far?

Right now, the only thing of interest is Manaphy, and I have a Manaphy egg already. Of course, it will be nice to have a Manaphy on my HG as well. I'll trade you the Torchic egg for Manaphy.

Grizzly said:
Right now, the only thing of interest is Manaphy, and I have a Manaphy egg already. Of course, it will be nice to have a Manaphy on my HG as well. I'll trade you the Torchic egg for Manaphy.

Sounds good. If you see any others please let me know.

They are Eggs so the gender is unknown. I tend to just trade eggs I have bred myself normally so that way I know they are all legit

torchic is fine i'll more then likely breed it to get the egg myself not that big of a deal your FC?

I can see if i can may not be able to get to it till tonight when i get off work. You would get it hatched quicker then I would more then likely since I have work soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back