Life/Hobbies

Try martial arts, its a great way to do some excersise and its AWESOME!!! there is plenty of YT tutorials and stuff. Also try to learn a instrument- Drums are fun and the ladies love a drummer-

joe said:
Try martial arts, its a great way to do some excersise and its AWESOME!!! there is plenty of YT tutorials and stuff. Also try to learn a instrument- Drums are fun and the ladies love a drummer-

Violence isn't my idea of fun haha. Can't afford these things either.

life is boring huh.

get out. get physical.

go meet new people. be social.

trust me, when you get older, the "fun" goes away after a while and you realize that you prob couldve been doing something else useful with your time. lol.

but thats just the way life goes.

- Playing Pokemon TCG Competitively
- Video Games!!! (Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, COD, GOW - the good stuff)
- Drawing
- Buying and Selling Pokemon Cards to make money
- Talking on Skype
- Getting a ferret to play with

and if you're still bored, just sleep it off.

Chief Zavala said:
life is boring huh.

get out. get physical.

go meet new people. be social.

trust me, when you get older, the "fun" goes away after a while and you realize that you prob couldve been doing something else useful with your time. lol.

but thats just the way life goes.
exactly lol, I already know what happens when fun go away so I'm trying to find more fun before it leaves lol.
Dewtzel said:
- Playing Pokemon TCG Competitively
- Video Games!!! (Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, COD, GOW - the good stuff)
- Drawing
- Buying and Selling Pokemon Cards to make money
- Talking on Skype
- Getting a ferret to play with

and if you're still bored, just sleep it off.
Cool plans , playing with a ferret made me shiver. lol. but all the others are great thoughts.

Hobbies for me are....

-Drumming
-Bass Guitar (really fun instrument)
-Pokemon
-Video games (particularily Team Fortress 2 and Halo)
-Reading
-Listening to music
-Skateboarding
-Basketball

These occupy most of my after-school time. Christianity is another huge part of my life.

Barkjon said:
Hobbies for me are....

-Drumming
-Bass Guitar (really fun instrument)
-Pokemon
-Video games (particularily Team Fortress 2 and Halo)
-Reading
-Listening to music
-Skateboarding
-Basketball

These occupy most of my after-school time. Christianity is another huge part of my life.

well you have my sort of life.

Pretty much all the suggestions people have given you, you have rejected. Just saying.

Learn an Instrument, Play Video/Computer games, Read, Draw, Write a story, Learn do do something like building a house...
Random things that I don't do apart from a few.

Learn an instrament, maybe, or do a physical activity, that's what I generally do.

Oh, or learn a new language, that's fun too. Learning French now, and it's a pretty nice way to pass the time whenever I'm bored. Just practice french.

Oh, and friends.

Oh, and art.

Jeez, there are lots of things you can do over the time.

EDIT: Oh, well I guess since you've rejected almost every single idea so far, you don't really want help, do you?

Back