BW/BW2 Light-Type, Why or Why Not?

PlutoPlanetPower just said what I said before but better. I totally agree it's been a long time since (10 years!) since there have been any major alterations to the game, excluding the division of Special into SA and SD in Diamond and Pearl which really simplified attack calculation. That change was called for since the beginning, but a Light type has not been. I really think Normal type is an umbrella type that covers most of the Pokemon that should or could be Light.

This is what I want to know from all of you other speculators:

Who thinks that if Light type is introduced old Pokemon that could be Light type will be changed to Light type or will have it added as their secondary type?

Who thinks that only new pokemon will be eligible to be Light type?

This is a very important decision Gmaefreak will have to make if Light is indeed introduced in Black and White.

Can I just ask, how exactly are the types balanced now? Grass and Poison are both awful and Dragon and Steel are amazing.

Just because Reshiram isn't Light-type does not mean it is impossible for the Light type to show up.

Not that it stood a chance anyway, but just saying.

Reshiram_and_Charmander said:
I still think it's fake.
It has a 20% chance of happening, but...
Where are you basing these numbers on? GameFreak has already decided (apparently) not to include a Light type. So it either is included or not. There is no chance of it appearing anymore.

Back