Lightning Field: PimpRaichuKing's Shocking Shoppe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
swamp.jpg

PHP:
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee121/zetsu_of_akatsuki/swamp.jpg

Alright, PRK, I've listed everything that I can do:

~ Banners
~ Signatures
~ Avatars
~ Minor Edits
~ Recolor
~ Userbars
~ Suddle Animations
~ Cut-outs

Yes, MylesPrower, that's good. Nay, that's excellent! You're the ONLY animator here! Even if it is suddle. Okay, so you may start taking orders on what you've listed.

Hmm, word animations, yeah, that'll be pretty handy. Okay, I will list your skills next to your names on the front page.

sorry for my absence I was/am sick,have quite a severe a cold and can barely make it to a computer, I'll come back as soon as it is possible.

Sas

Can I have a button that is small enough to fit with my existing banner( if you have to resize my banner) and include a master ball the the text got masterballs. It links to http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=39829

I just saw that you do animations, can I have one about that fits with my previous order( the button, I have to delete the flag banner from noobmuffins shop) that has a raquaza chasing its tail with a transparent background.

sorry, I was in a rush. Here are my forms

Username?:Valk
Type of Work:button
Pictures Included:master ball
Characters:what does this mean?
Colors: master ball colors, white background
Theme: go to the link I posted earlier
Text:got master balls?

Username?:Valk
Type of Work:Animation
Pictures Included:Raquaza
Characters:raquaza
Colors: raquaza colors, no background
Theme: chasing its tail
Text: none

lilsparks, SHHHAAAAME. :mad: Can't you read? He wants a Master Ball button with the text: Got masterballs? and an animation of rayquaza chasing its tail.

Come on....

Tsk,tsk.

Well, can you do the orders know? I'm repacking to leave back to Miami now. I'm almost done, but I've hogged too many orders.

I would like to join this shop please: =)

Username: Bellomence
Why you want to join: to improve my skills
Examples of your work:
ExampleBoard.png

What arts in the coming soon section can you do: uhhhh.... I can make almost everything....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back