Lisia’s Appeal Special Illustration Rare from “Paradise Dragona!”

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
A Special Illustration Rare of Lisia’s Appeal has been revealed from Paradise Dragona, which releases in Japan on September 13th. We expect most of its cards to become part of our Surging Sparks set in November.

IMG_7932-223x300.jpeg

The regular prints of this card was previously revealed alongside the rest of Paradise Dragona.
Lisia’s Appeal – Trainer
Supporter
Switch in 1 of your opponent’s...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool to see a new artist, it seems they are also an official artist for BanG Dream! which is a franchise based around idols/seiyuus, so fitting they do the Lisia SAR. I agree it's unfortunate that the card is thematically similar to the SR.

TIL her previous full art is the second most expensive full art (after Lillie). I kinda forgot she was even a character, but she's got a huge fanbase apparently. The waifu tax is real.

It looks nice but it's very similar to the super rare full-art version, which I like more. I wonder who will get the other SAR trainer card unless there is just 1 in this set like in Night Wanderer.

Least surprising choice of a character SIR ever. But I do think it looks lovely, I’d love it more if they took the chance to make a Mega Altaria cameo tho

It looks nice but it's very similar to the super rare full-art version, which I like more. I wonder who will get the other SAR trainer card unless there is just 1 in this set like in Night Wanderer.
It will be either Cyclizar or a supporter SAR. I don’t think the lizard has that many chances, the toothpaste dude or Drasna just seem way more likely

Oh my goodness, it's the most remarkable thing I've ever seen...

Not the card, mind you, I was referring to the (alleged) collectors sending the prices sky high!

The Dragon Boy.

Back