Lisia’s Appeal Special Illustration Rare from “Paradise Dragona!”

This doesn't look any more special than the full art someone please explain. It's giving paldean fates nemona sar vibes
Nemona had a great Sar, but I'm all in for the public disliking cards cause it makes her cheaper for meeee. I paid 100 for a dmg copy of the Lisia from CS, and for an unpopular trainer she does sure have a price. I collect full arts and never understood Lisia's price :,)

It’s literally just boss’s but with confusion. And a waifu for that matter. No doubt this will be the most expensive or second.

It’s literally just boss’s but with confusion. And a waifu for that matter. No doubt this will be the most expensive or second.
It's not just boss's, it only works on Basic pokemon. It's not bad but you'd generally prefer the ability to gust up anything over a 50/50 to stop your opponent from attacking with a pokemon they weren't attacking with in the first place.

Nemona had a great Sar, but I'm all in for the public disliking cards cause it makes her cheaper for meeee. I paid 100 for a dmg copy of the Lisia from CS, and for an unpopular trainer she does sure have a price. I collect full arts and never understood Lisia's price :,)
Why you call her unpopular when she is one of the most popular, especially in Japan. Brainless western fans see the prices in Japan and try to recreate the hype over here. Also wasn’t the Nemona SIR basically also just an FA if we argue that way. What makes an SIR is mostly the texture and rarity and less the illustration itself.

Back