Wi-Fi Trades Little-Fox's Thread-LF:Dream World Pokemon FT:DW Pokes, Shinies etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 11Little-Fox's Player Thread-Looking for EVENT (Wish Drowzee, Lickitung etc) Pokemon!

Check my trades for shiny Gallade and shiny Glaceon.

RE: 11Little-Fox's Player Thread-Looking for EVENT (Wish Drowzee, Lickitung etc) Pokemon!

Don't revive dead threads guys. ~While you did eventually report this thread, this post still counts as mini-modding. -Chariblaze

CML for your shiny elekid

OK Blastertron, i will take the Arceus.

The Arceus is untouched and legit yes?

My FC is 4298 1931 3845

Slick, I will trade you a Gallade for a Shiny Raikou. It is legit and untouched yes?

Ok i'm online Blast

Pokemon 99 I would like the Shaymin with the glacidea Flower. it s level 30 and legit yes?

I posted another question in your other thread. Please respond there!

Hey, Pokemon 99

The only problem is the AR. I am not a fan of it.

It's AR cloned. That's it

Thanks for the trade :D

No prblem then Pokemon 99.
I'll check your list and brb with what I would like.

Just get a list of Pokemon you would like from me ready so I can have them ready.

Pokemon 99 I saw:

Wifi Downloads:
-Flower Paradise Shaymin UT
-NewMoon Island Darkrai UT
-GAMESTP Raikou UT

Whats the level of the Shaymin and does it have the Glacidea Flower?

Normally, this would be locked on the spot. But because the OP replied so quickly, indicating he still has a desire to trade, it can stay open.

Thank you. Sorry about that.

Would it be possible thought to lock the other thread seeing as how it was a major error. I haven't been on in like the last 4 yrs so I didn't think that my account would still be active or my thread @_@

It seems it was already locked. -Chariblaze

RE: 11Little-Fox's Player Thread-Looking for UT CELEBI!! NOW!

So long as the GAMESTOP Celebi is UT and legit, I will trade. lol
What would you like?

RE: 11Little-Fox's Player Thread-Looking for UT CELEBI!! NOW!

Currently it is not up for trade. I'm trying to find my Action Replay so I can clone it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back