Wi-Fi Trades Little-Fox's Thread-LF:Dream World Pokemon FT:DW Pokes, Shinies etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 11Little-Fox's updated Player Thread(Added Shiny Lunatone to haves!)

Sorry, Friend code is 4038 2479 2438
Name is Dawn!!!!! Sorrry, I was dragged out on a family outing, FORGIVE ME!!!
I will be waiting on wi fi!

Ahh! i go eat and Lil Fox is mad at me and Arctic_Thunder is tryin to steal my pokemon?!?

No no worries I'm not mad, my anger was only annoyance. I don't mean to offend ^^ and no stealing! lol..Dawn...whats happening? The trade seems to be errr frozen for lack of a better word...

I guess through all the chaos, my post got passed by and ignored.  lol  I hope you don't mind me posting about it again.

Wes1234 said:
I have shiny Rapidash and shiny Butterfree.  I will offer either one with Lucky Egg or Light Ball (Your choice among those.)

Heh.  Now that I look at it, I left out one big detail, so no wonder.  lol  I am trying to trade for your shiny Eevee.

Oh man wes I am so sorry! I just traded away my last Eevee to Dawn...by the way Dawn can I get out of the trade room now!? ^^

Drat. lol Well, thanks anyways.

Sorry, I just got it, and I THINK its the only one, not sure!

Could I make an offer, Dawn?  Like say....  Shiny Rapidash AND shiny Butterfree PLUS Lucky Egg?  Yes, I'm desperate.  lol

RE: 11Little-Fox's updated Player Thread(Added Shiny Charizard to haves!)

Sorry, I have them!
I would have done the same thing. lol! lol! lol!
Sorry, I also was called away by my mum so I couldn't leave!

RE: 11Little-Fox's updated Player Thread(Added Shiny Charizard to haves!)

lol Well, honestly, I'm kinda relieved that you said that. I just took my shower and suddenly, I just started taking a liking to Butterfree. lol Oh well. There are other shiny Eevees out there. (Hopefully. lol) Nice meeting you you two, BTW. Ya'll are sure polite. Just thought I'd point that out. *poofs to find a shiny Eevee*

RE: 11Little-Fox's updated Player Thread (Added Feebas' to haves!)

Updated my wnats and haves again!
Updated my wnats and haves again! And thanks Wes! ^^ much obliged!

RE: 11Little-Fox's updated Player Thread (Added Shiny Chatot to haves!)

want any shiny especially evve check my player thread!

o.o  I thought you traded your shiny Eevee.  Well, if you managed to get another or something, I WANT IT THIS TIME!  lol

I don't have Rapidash anymore (traded it to someone else for their shiny Eevee  lol).  I do however, and this is quite recently obatined (about 1 and a half hours ago), have a shiny Rayquaza if you want it.  I'll be honest here...  I'm not 100% positive that it's legit.  I got it over GTS.  It's info shows it arrived from Hoene (sp?) at LV 100.  All signs point to legit...  It's stats are okay.  It's nature is Careful.  I doubt anyone would want to hack a Rayquaza with that stuff, but meh... You never know.  I'm not a huge fan of legendary pokes anyways and when it comes to offers for shiny Eevees, I don't really care.  lol  I'll throw in a Lucky Egg with shiny Rayquaza since I have 2 just for the heck of it.  If you still aren't satisfied with the offer or a questionably legit shiny Rayquaza from GTS isn't what you want to take a chance on, please look in my thread (link in siggy).  I'm willing to trade virtually anything (items and pokemon alike) on there.

I want
-Shiny Chatot
-Shiny Charizard
-Shiny Eevee
-Shiny Snorunt
-Shiny Bronzong
-Shiny Lunatone

I have
Shiny:
Rapidash
Venomoth
Primeape
Houndoom
Flygon
Linoone
Ludicolo
Gyarados

Thanks

Wes1234 said:
o.o  I thought you traded your shiny Eevee.  Well, if you managed to get another or something, I WANT IT THIS TIME!  lol

I don't have Rapidash anymore (traded it to someone else for their shiny Eevee  lol).  I do however, and this is quite recently obatined (about 1 and a half hours ago), have a shiny Rayquaza if you want it.  I'll be honest here...  I'm not 100% positive that it's legit.  I got it over GTS.  It's info shows it arrived from Hoene (sp?) at LV 100.  All signs point to legit...  It's stats are okay.  It's nature is Careful.  I doubt anyone would want to hack a Rayquaza with that stuff, but meh...  You never know.  I'm not a huge fan of legendary pokes anyways and when it comes to offers for shiny Eevees, I don't really care.  lol  I'll throw in a Lucky Egg with shiny Rayquaza since I have 2 just for the heck of it.  If you still aren't satisfied with the offer or a questionably legit shiny Rayquaza from GTS isn't what you want to take a chance on, please look in my thread (link in siggy).  I'm willing to trade virtually anything (items and pokemon alike) on there.

o.o Err.... I guess you didn't see this, so.... lol Sorry if you consider this spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back