LM´s shop we died maybe opening other soon. Or not?

will this shop be popular?

• Yes the work is very good

Votes: 68 97.1%
  • No your work is the living expression of thrash

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LM´s new revamped spriting shop (Great reopen!!) check the new content!! also hiring workers :F

Aquajet_23:
Here you go:
AnimatedUserbar-Aquajet_23.gif

Code:
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/manaphy_007/AnimatedUserbar-Aquajet_23.gif[/IMG]
Shadow_Master:You were added again :F
Monferno11:Thanks :)

RE: LM´s new revamped spriting shop (Great reopen!!) check the new content!! also hiring workers :F

Thanks LM, u da BomB!

WHEN WILL LM GIVE ME MY GUIDE

Thanks LM, but the text on the Blissey and Electivire should've been Blissvire. :)

LM, I want to ask, if you please, could you tell me how you make GIF images?

By saving it as a .GIF type. Below where you can name i it should give you an option of what type of file to save it as.

Can SOMEONE tell me where's my order

Silver said:
By saving it as a .GIF type. Below where you can name i it should give you an option of what type of file to save it as.
Yes, but how do you animate the image in the first place? I know how to save an image under different formats, but not how to... er, make it move. :F

Do you do animated userbars LM ? I'm going to request for something but I just need to know this first.

Yes, he does make animated userbars. And I'm just posting for the sake of postcount++ and to make sure LM reads my previous two posts.

Bad Noobnerd. I'll ask in a bit. So be prepared.

1st part of animation: A Gallade hitting a Blaziken with Psycho Cut (on the left of the bar). The right will have the text:
Do you have what it takes?

2nd part: A Blaziken hitting an Infernape with a Blaze Kick (on the right of the bar)
Text: To defeat the Gladiators. (on the left of the bar)

3rd part: Infernape running into Gallade with Flare Blitz (on the left)
Text: The Royal Gladiators Colosseum awaits. (on the right)

Color: Scarlet all the way.

And please link it with this:

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=29090

I don't mind if you can't do this, it's perfectly fine.

Poke said:
Can SOMEONE tell me where's my order

Please do no ask taht, it is against the rules.
What did you order? As you can see we have a lot of posts to go through. Also on thursday I will be going on vacation so I will not be able to help with any requests, I should be able to do one tonight though

can i have an angel typhlosion please??

Bellomence said:
Bellomence said:
light manaphy said:
Welcomkanna:
Here you go:
Animated
userbar552073xa2.gif

Code:
[img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/122/userbar552073xa2.gif[/img]
The other ones:
Userbarrequest1.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/manaphy_007/Userbarrequest1.png[/IMG]
Userbarrequest2.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/manaphy_007/Userbarrequest2.png[/IMG]
Userbarrequest3.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/manaphy_007/Userbarrequest3.png[/IMG]
If any link breaks tell me :F
Shadow Master:Ok

Can you change the text, SERV'S POKEMON ADVENTURE.... Not Serv;s Pokemon Adventure....

And can you make Serv's Pokemon Adventure and Ilex Forest Shrine animated ?

I love them !!

LM, have you read my post ? Here's another work,

Userbar: Pokemon Desert
Start Color: Yellow
Ending color: Brown
Picture: Cacturne, Garchomp, Flygon (in that order)

Userbar: marinepika
Start Color: Yellow
Ending Color: Brown
Picture: Cacturne, Garchomp, Flygon (in that order)

^^^^^I want these two to be animated.

Excuse me, where are my orders ?
I'm not rushing, I'm just following up my orders, what's the problem with the orders ? I used the forms properly.....

can i have a userbar with blaziken that changes to palkia and then dialga and an egg?

blaziken part will say: blaziken rules

palkia: visit BPM's sprite shop
dialga: BPM
egg: visit bpm's eggs for avys shop

When will LM get my guide or can some one else make me one.

Can I request another Avatar plz? And PM me the URL code, plz cuz while I was reading through the forums, I saw Sum1 Stole The custom Avvie I ordered.

Trophy
Pokemon:Magmortar
Colour:Gold

Who stole it? Did they give credit to me? Ughh ive never had anyone steal my work and i dont plan to start now! LM i lost the color pallets for trophys your going to have to take this one.

No, he did not and his Username is Acoll. (A + C +O + L + L)

Sorry I've been busy for the last few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back