LM´s shop we died maybe opening other soon. Or not?

will this shop be popular?

• Yes the work is very good

Votes: 68 97.1%
  • No your work is the living expression of thrash

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LM´s new revamped small shop

Ash Ketchup: The banner iss too big and you should Cut some parts & crop it
Other requesters: I am doing your requests sorry for my unactivity yesterday And for all that requested banners:
Give me a link to a background you would like I don,t have photoshop I only have paint thanks:)

lm i am going to have to quit (not that i did anything :p) im to busy with school

OK, can you make me a banner? and I want it to be really nice because it's probably going to be the official banner for a clan. Ok this is what I want:

Background: I want some kind of cool design, like maybe spirals or something...surprise me. Anyways the left half of it I want a dark blue, and the right half I want a dark purple (a little darker than Nidoking and Nidoqueen). But I don't it to be like just a line that separates the two half’s, I want them to fade into each other....know what I mean? Hope so :D

Pictures: On the left half I want a Nidoking, and on the right half I want a Nidoqueen. And I want them facing away from each other. I don't want the Nidoking or Nidoqueen to look to faded however, like this. As far as they go...maybe this Nidoking and this Nidoqueen (just flip it).

Text: centered, "TEAM RENEGADE"

Can I have a fusionf of Pachirisu and Ho-Oh with Ho-Oh wings in the color of Pachirisu (white and light blue)

And a Shadow Lugia, if you can make it (like the Shadow Lugia from XD)

ppp.png

Here ya' go! You're welcome!

Can You Make a fusion of Mudkip And Giratina? Let's call it Girakip for now.....

hello, can i have a fossil fusion of feraligator mewtwo and palkia
with palkia body, mewtwo tail and feraligator head. also can it have angel wings ??

man im crazy

Chazz9 said:
Can You Make a fusion of Mudkip And Giratina? Let's call it Girakip for now.....

sure

Edit: Here you go
muddude.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff195/S_J_guess_who/muddude.png[/IMG]

hello, can i have a fossil fusion of feraligator mewtwo and palkia
with palkia body, mewtwo tail and feraligator head. also can it have angel wings ??
please??? pretty please?

Dusk:Here you go:
Weirdthing.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/manaphy_007/Weirdthing.png[/IMG]
Pokemonmasterpa:Here you go:
Evilempoleon.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/manaphy_007/Evilempoleon.png[/IMG]
Note for all spriters:If you read my notices you might have seen a section called hall of fame is because I am planning a contest Pm me for more details if I see interest on this I will do it

Can I have a fusion of Pikachu, Pachirisu and Glameow, Glacier Angel please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back