• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Long overdue update! H: EXs, Full Arts & more! W: Beach, Black Kyurem EX PLS, FA Supporters, COL Ene

RE: H: FA Registeel EX, Rayquaza EX and more! W: Raikou EX, Holo Energies, CYL

Aw dang, fair enough then XP

Well, the Mew and the Ho-Oh are lesser wants compared to the Raikou right now, so I think I'll pass for now. Sorry!

RE: H: Terrakion FA, EXs, FAs & more! W: Raikou EX, Normal Rayquaza, Holo Energies, CYL

Updated wants list. Highly after Raikou EX and Dragon Vault Rayquaza right now!

RE: H: Terrakion FA, EXs, FAs & more! W: Raikou EX, Normal Rayquaza, Holo Energies, CYL

Done a quick update on my wants and haves again.

CML for Terrakion FA? Thanks!

Sorry, didn't see anything :(

RE: H: Terrakion FA, EXs, FA N & more! W: Raikou EX FA, Holo Energies, CYL

Updated with Full Art N and Secret Rare Krookodile!

Hey! I am interested in your FA N,I have both versions of ho-oh ex, I have a lot of hgss energy and 1 fire col and 1 psychic col energy, I also have the player rewards col energy. I have a Pop 5 holo lugia. You can cml also.

I'd definitely be interested in all of those, it's just a matter of what you'd be willing to give up for the FA N! Is there anything else you'd be interested in from my list so that we could maybe trade everything?

P.S: Well done on winning Cali regionals!

Haha thanks man! I also see you FA terrakion, I could do:
my:
FA ho-oh 17$
reg ho-oh 12$
Pop 5 holo lugia 6-7$
6 col holo player reward energies (1 fire, 1 lightening, 1 dark, 1 grass, 1 psychic and 1 steel. 12$
46-47$

your
FA terrakion 18-23$
FA N 20-23$

38-46$

If you want more energy just ask. I have ho-oh and lugia prerelease sleeves if you're interested because it looks like you love ho-oh and lugia haha.

Haha, I've gotta be honest, it's more Lugia but Ho-Oh's cool too (Ho-Oh was always my sister's favorite XD), I don't have either the regular one or the full art and I wanna do some experimenting with the Ho-Oh deck.

That deal looks absolutely swell to me but do you think you could either take out some of the player reward energies to add in the COL set ones or just add in the set ones if I can add in something else to make up the value? Because I was just looking through my stuff and I just realized I don't actually have a single copy of the Fire or Psychic COL set eneriges. I found a Rev Holo Random receiver I can add in if you're interested in that.

Yeah, I can do that. Pm me so we can exchange addresses.

Hey man, I'm desperate to get the SR Krookodile, can you CML for anything for it?

Did you trade the Entei over the weekend in the end?

RE: H: FA Mewtwo EX, EXs, & more! W: Raikou EX FA, Holo Energies, CYL

Aw, that's a shame dude. There's really nothing else in your list I'm after massively :(

I'll keep watching your thread though for whenever you get anything else in, like maybe Boundaries Crossed stuff since I'm not sure how many singles I'll be able to buy with money (I'm on the "Broke Uni Student" budget right now ^^; )

Mate I onlly see Mewtwo EX FA ?

Hey mate,

I'm interested in your Zekrom EX FA.

I have one Shiny Zoroark from ND but it's a tad below NM due to some surface scratches.

Soulwind, do you have a picture or anything like that you could show me? :)

Yea I'll take one asap. :)

Is your Mewtwo mint? As in no edge wear, no dents/scratches, or anything on the front and back. If so please Cml for it

Back