• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Long overdue update! H: EXs, Full Arts & more! W: Beach, Black Kyurem EX PLS, FA Supporters, COL Ene

RE: H: EXs, Dragons Exalted , BW-On Cards W: Mew EX, Dragons Exalted, Holo Energies, CYL

For everyone who asked about the Giratina EX, it has already been traded. Sorry to disappoint!

thematteo0: Where is your trade thread? It isn't in your signature, you should really put it there, it makes it a lot easier for people to look at your list =p

Dark Ho-oH: Do you still have the Hydreigons? If so, we may be able to work something out. Please get back to me :)

Blaztoyz: I'd rather not do such a high value trade with someone who's never even traded on here before. I'm sorry, I hope you understand.

SleepingSnorlax: There isn't enough I'm after in your list to match the Groudon I'm afraid. Sorry =(

exdarkrai101: I do believe you said in your thread you only ship to the US? If so we couldn't trade because I live in the UK.

MadManWithaBox: I am really, REALLY interested in your Mew EX actually, more so than Meganium and Feraligatr! Is there anything on my list that you would want for it?

RE: H: EXs, Dragons Exalted , BW-On Cards W: Mew EX, Dragons Exalted, Holo Energies, CYL

Hey man, from your wants I've got

HGSS19 - Raikou
HGSS21 - Suicune
1x Garbodor Holo DRX
2x Ninetails Holo DRX
Emerald Grass Energy
Mesprit LvX

You know, I was just looking at your haves list and I just remembered I don't have a regular Mewtwo EX. You say yours is used, how bad a condition is it in? Either way, that's a lot of cool stuff you have that I'm after, so I think we might be able to work something out =)

did you look at my thread yet?

i have x2 of all pop col energy except lightning and dark are you interested in these?

Phaaze22 said:
You know, I was just looking at your haves list and I just remembered I don't have a regular Mewtwo EX. You say yours is used, how bad a condition is it in? Either way, that's a lot of cool stuff you have that I'm after, so I think we might be able to work something out =)

Its got a couple of small creases on the bottom of the card and one on the left side. I was going to use it for a deck, but thought I might be able to get something for it.

Love to do a deal for the Rayquaza EX and/or Groudon EX FA

Binx: Sorry, yes I did, I should have gotten back to you earlier. As you know the Giratina EX is gone now and there wasn't enough I was interested in for me to justify trading the Groudon EX FA, as I'd prefer to trade that for some of my playability wants rather than minor collection wants. Sorry =(

jgreen: I would be VERY interested in those! Anything you're particularly after off my list?

b0bert012: You know, looking through your list and my own collection I've just realized I'm short of a few staple cards somehow. Taking that in mind, how about this?

My:

Groudon EX FA

For your:

2x Ninetails Holo
1x Garbodor Holo
1x Altaria Prelease Promo
2x Ultra Ball
2x Eviolite
2x Level Ball
4x Bianca
2x Heavy Ball
1x Holo Grass Emerald Energy

I realize it's a lot of cards, and I'm not sure how willing you are to part with them, but in any case, feel free to accept or counter - I'm not sure if this trade is 100% even value wise. I decided that filling out my numbers of some of these cards might be a wiser decision than trading for a card that's coming out as a tin promo soon =p

ok so i have x2 if each except lightning and dark (have none) and water i have 3 for a total 13
i like
rayquaza ex
groudon ex

Phaaze22 said:
Binx: Sorry, yes I did, I should have gotten back to you earlier. As you know the Giratina EX is gone now and there wasn't enough I was interested in for me to justify trading the Groudon EX FA, as I'd prefer to trade that for some of my playability wants rather than minor collection wants. Sorry =(

jgreen: I would be VERY interested in those! Anything you're particularly after off my list?

b0bert012: You know, looking through your list and my own collection I've just realized I'm short of a few staple cards somehow. Taking that in mind, how about this?

My:

Groudon EX FA

For your:

2x Ninetails Holo
1x Garbodor Holo
1x Altaria Prelease Promo
2x Ultra Ball
2x Eviolite
2x Level Ball
4x Bianca
2x Heavy Ball
1x Holo Grass Emerald Energy

I realize it's a lot of cards, and I'm not sure how willing you are to part with them, but in any case, feel free to accept or counter - I'm not sure if this trade is 100% even value wise. I decided that filling out my numbers of some of these cards might be a wiser decision than trading for a card that's coming out as a tin promo soon =p

Would prefer Altaria not in the deal, want to trade it towards one of the DRX FAs.

I would do the following for the Groudon, although I would still want to do a deal for the Rayquaza

Your-

Groudon EX FA

My-

2x Ninetails Holo
1x Garbodor Holo
2x Ultra Ball
2x Eviolite
2x Level Ball
3x Bianca
2x Heavy Ball
1x Grass Energy Holo

your:

groudon ex
rauquaza ex

My:

tropical beach italian

I have a lugia plushie how much do you value those at?

b0bert012: Sorry, the Altaria's a dealbreaker for me. I think I'd rather hold onto the Groudon to trade it for another FA EX, as I can get the staples for cheap elsewhere.

DTM: Hey! It's nice to see you around here again, I'm gonna go have a look on your thread now, I'll post on there if I think we can work something out =D

gompy: Just replied to your PM.

exDarkrai101: Well that depends on which one it is! Some of them have way different values from others as far as I know. What were you after?

It's good to be back! :D Heard about your computer breaking, what a bummer! Hope it's fixed now? c:
I hope you find something on there! :)

skipped? :(

I'm sorry but Hydreigon is gone already :S But I might get a Mew EX soon - I will let you know if I get it so we could make a deal :)

jgreen: Oh, I'm sorry, I did skip you. I'd rather not trade EXs for energies, they're a lesser want for me I'm afraid.

Dark Ho-Oh: Don't worry, I've managed to get two surprisingly from elsewhere anyways. As for the Mew, thats' awesome! Definitely let me know should you get it =D

Back