• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Looking for a Ampheros Great and Pikachu pokedoll, Not doll, "Pokedoll" offer for stuff that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]Many lv.X's [W] Alot of things and still looking for pokemon crystal version

My: Azelf Lv.X OR Mesprit Lv.X w/ Crystal...if you make the trade.

for...

Your: Machamp Lv.X

RE: [H]Many lv.X's [W] Alot of things and still looking for pokemon crystal version

geo15721 said:
shaymin of the heart said:
HHhmm, I actually like that deal. But I am tired of trading lv.X's for collection wants.

Is that a yes or no? LOL

Hhhm, can you give me time to think about it? 8D

icemelter1001 said:
CML for:
Cresselia x

Nothing of interest sorry.

Charizard88 said:
My: Azelf Lv.X OR Mesprit Lv.X w/ Crystal...if you make the trade.

for...

Oohh, it is so tempting. But I need machamp for cities. :'( So close to getting the game. Did you see any other lv.X?

Have you thought about it ?

I did, I think I want to hold on to them so I can try to get a Giratina lv.X...Sorry.:(

OK, well SOTH can we crack a deal?

Are your Cities THIS weekend or the weekend afterward. Mine are the weekend after this weekend. So it is possible for you to do YOUR cities, and I would have already shipped to you in Texas from Kansas, then you ship out the next day after cities...then I get it in time for mine. :)

What do you think?

Mine is the week after this one, I can possibly trade you mine and borrow my friend Kyle's Machamp lv.X or trade for it. But that will be this Sunday.

Mine is the week after this one, I can possibly trade you mine and borrow my friend Kyle's Machamp lv.X or trade for it. But that will be this Sunday.

Ok, well talk to him ASAP. Then HOPEFULLY he will let you borrow it or let you trade for it. Then if he does let you do one or the other. We can trade. :) I am going to complete this trade with Geo first though but it will be done within the next couple days HOPEFULLY.

So here is the trade deal correct?

My: Azelf Lv.X & Crystal Version

FOR

I did, I think I want to hold on to them so I can try to get a Giratina lv.X...Sorry.:(

No problem, I've already got a Glaceon Lv.X now, thanks for your time ;D

Charizard88 said:

Ok, well talk to him ASAP. Then HOPEFULLY he will let you borrow it or let you trade for it. Then if he does let you do one or the other. We can trade. :) I am going to complete this trade with Geo first though but it will be done within the next couple days HOPEFULLY.

FOR

I can do that, but wait, if you are going to trade Geo that means you don't need mine anymore?

z0n3 g3tt3r said:

No problem, I've already got a Glaceon Lv.X now, thanks for your time ;D

Anytime, comeback if you need anything.

Charizard88 said:

FOR

I can do that, but wait, if you are going to trade Geo that means you don't need mine anymore?

No, I am trading him for something else. My parents just have a rule, Only ONE trade at a time which is not bright IMO. But I guess rules are rules. I need both of your guys cards so I can have Mario. :)

Charizard88 said:
Charizard88 said:

FOR

No, I am trading him for something else. My parents just have a rule, Only ONE trade at a time which is not bright IMO. But I guess rules are rules. I need both of your guys cards so I can have Mario. :)

Oh, I get it. Sorry I got hit with a basketball today. Anyways, I can do that trade, can I let you know on sunday? But I bet you will aready have one by then.:p

Charizard88 said:
Charizard88 said:

FOR

Oh, I get it. Sorry I got hit with a basketball today. Anyways, I can do that trade, can I let you know on sunday? But I bet you will aready have one by then.:p

I can Notify you Sunday. Whenever I recieve my order from Geo which I am sending first and I am sending out either today or tommorrow. Then when he sends I get his I will send you a PM, and by then I will chances are have yours in the mail. :)

So I will PM you ASAP once I send it out.

BTW I package GREATLY...:p I send in top loaders/heavy duty envelope/Sleeves/Cardboard

:p

Wow, you don't have to do that, I send in a normal paper envelope:p But I mainly want the game.... By the way the game doesn't have any glitches or anything right?

But yeah, I can do the trade. I will let you know about the card also.

No the game has no glitches. :) I haven't played it in awhile. So I need to locate it in my room somewhere. :p But it will come shipped.

On shipping please send in top loaders...you can send the ones I sent you back with the order I have. Just send in top loaders. I am also sending a sleeve with it...so you can send all of them back to have good protection. :)

Oh, I always send in toploaders and sleeves, I was just talking about the Bubble mail part:p

Anyways, keep in contact just in case anything comes up okay.

Yep, I found Crystal. :)

So once I send to Geo. I will PM you right after that and we can discuss. VIA PM.

Are your wants updated? If so i have Dialga Lv.x Palkia Lv.x and Mewtwo Lv.x .

Charizard88 said:
Yep, I found Crystal. :)

So once I send to Geo. I will PM you right after that and we can discuss. VIA PM.

Ok
;)
LoneTyranitar said:
Are your wants updated? If so I have Dialga Lv.x Palkia Lv.x and Mewtwo Lv.x .

And yep they are updated:)

I have Palkia Lv.x(tin and non-tin), Dialga Lv.x(tin and non-tin) and Mewtwo Lv.x(both tin) would you trade Magmortar Lv.x for any combination of the three?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back