DPPt/HGSS looking for shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Flygon-

Long live LG!
I have a couple of IV bred cyndaquils, they have 31 ivs in sp. atk, and 28-30 ivs in spd and they are modest nature. I am looking for shinies nothing specific just tell me the shinies and ill choose from the ones being offered.

Cyndaquil Master said:
i have a shiny Golem and i don't want it so do you want it?

okay, when do you wanna trade?

adam44 said:
I have a few shinies but i don't want the cyndaquil, what can you offer more?

what are you looking for? i've got all the boxes full of pokemon some useful some arent

If you look for Charmander on the GTS.....you should find a shiny one...unless someone pinched him 1st.

adam44 said:
what are you looking for? i've got all the boxes full of pokemon some useful some arent
Well, any OU EV'd/IV'd pokemon =)
[/quote]

the only OU iv bred pokemon i have is a jolly heracross with 31 atk and spd

-Flygon- said:
I have a couple of IV bred cyndaquils, they have 31 ivs in sp. atk, and 28-30 ivs in spd and they are modest nature. I am looking for shinies nothing specific just tell me the shinies and ill choose from the ones being offered.

Hey pm me im intrested in a cyndaquil CMT i got a fair amount of shinies in there thanks

Metalex said:
Hey pm me im intrested in a cyndaquil CMT i got a fair amount of shinies in there thanks
sorry, not really interested in the shinies you have =/

XxXShayminXxX said:
I have shiny raichu o-o And o-o I want cyndaquil... okay im bored... I want cyndaquil ill trade u shiny raichu

nty sorry =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back